Chapter 21: Bigger, Better, Hopefully

Shyanne Point Of View

"I Can't Believe Your Leaving" I Was At My Old Work Place Getting Ready To Quit, Johnny, My Manger Was Busy So I Decided To Wait.

"I Need It New Start, I'm Doing What Ive Always Wanted To Do, I Got Connections Now That's Willing To Help Me Become Who I Want To Be And I'm Trying To Get These Coins"

"I Hear You So What New?" Jewels Was Behind The Till.

"Well Apart From This Stylist Thing Nothing Really I'm Tryna Stack To Get Myself A New Car, And My Own House, Even Doe I Live With My Man I Want My Own Place"

"I Hear Well I'm Happy Your Making Moves Just Don't Forget About Me"

"Definitely Not, I Might Have Some Jobs For You In The Near Future"

"Love For That"

Shortly After Johnny Came Out Of The Staff Door With A Young Petite Pilipino Girl, He Greeted Me And Smiled As I Followed Him To The Office, I Sat Down And Placed My 'YSL Emmanuelle Fringed Bucket Bag In My Lap.

" What Brings You Here Today Then Miss William?"

"I've Came To Give Up My Job, It's Not What I'm Looking For At The Moment "

"Oh Miss William Sad To See You Go, You Will Be Missed And Never Be A Stranger"

"I Will Not Thank You For Having Me" We Spoke Some More And I Left A Box Of Chocolates I Bought For The Staff But I Gave Joel And Jewels Their Own As I Know They Don't Like Sharing With People That Work Here, They Are Nasty So I Don't Blame Them.

"Jewels I'm Going Now, Make Sure Joel Gets The Gift And We Soon Link Up" I Semi Shouted

"Defo Sis Love"

And With That I Was On My Way To Meet Kyraa To Catch Up So I Suggested That We Go Shopping As I Needed New Underwear And To Buy A Few Items, And To See What They Have.

It Was Just Going Onto 3:30pm And I Just Pulled Into Westfield Shopping Centre Car Park Looking For A Spot, Kyraa Was Waiting For Me In Victoria Secrets. I Checked My Appearance In Mirror And Locked Up My Car.

I Placed My Shade Over My Eyes And Turned Into The Store. I Spotted Kyraa But Also Spotted A Nice Red Lace Teddy Lingerie I Was Thinking Of Buying It And Wearing It Tonight As I Wanted Some I Don't Know Why But I've Really Been Feeling Fruity Lately I Scan Threw The Rails Looking For My Size.

"Batty Shy, Woii Inna The Green Dress Reeh"

I Laughed Cause I Knew It Was Kyraa She Has Her Mad Yardie Moments. I Continued To Look Around And Picked Up Couple Other Items, I Was Feeling The New Lingerie Selection This Spring.

After Shopping Around We Decided To Stop Off At A Bar I Was Feeling For Strawberry Daiquiri & Pina Colada, Long Time I Ain't Had One Of Those Drinks.

"So Beautiful What New With You, True Say I Haven't Seen You Since That Madness At Nino Party" Just Then Our Drinks Came.

"I Know I've Signed A Contract As A Stylist And Got To Up Coming Bookings Coming Up, I'm Really Excited About This As It Kinda Big From Where I Started Uno"

"That's Good Shy, Aww I'm Happy For Bebe, Who You a With Your Shoot With ?"

"Kandi From Housewives And Lil Wayne's Daughter"

"Your Saying It Like It Something You Would Do Every Day"

"Hopefully, But I Want All Of Us To Go Out There Me, You, Mac, Courtz"