Chapter 12: Feeling? You Don't Wanna Catch That PART II

Chapter 12: Feeling? You Don't Wanna Catch That PART II 😩😤💔..

Shyanne's Point Of View

It Was Around 6am And My Phone Was Popping Off I Decided To Answer It I Looked To My Right And So Dee Looking So Peaceful I Picked Up The Call And Quietly Came Out The Room Into The Bathroom.

"Would You Like To Expect A Call From "Courtney Roman Jackson" If Yes Please Press 1.

The Fuck ? What Type Of Call Is The It Too Early For This Bullshit Man I Expected The Call Anyways.

"Your Call Will Be Recorded For Any Evidence" The Call Was Den Transferred

"Shy?"

"Courtney It's 6 In The Morning What's Up?"

"Man I Fucked Up ?"

"What You Do Now?"

"Man I'm With 5'0 In The Cell, They Try Put Some Dumb Robbery Shit On My Bae, I Swear To God It Wasn't Me I Was At That Jay Nigga Party Dat Night"

"Courts Mann Arhh, Buh That's Bullshit Cah You Was With Me"

"I Know Buh I Need You To Call My Mother And Tell Her Wen I Come Home To Cook Some Green Peas, Rice And Chicken"

"Lol Your Thinking About Food At This Type Of Situation"

"Skinny Nigga's Need Food Too"

"What's Happening Doe"

"Well I Gt Court Later 2Day, Then They Will Tell Me"

"Arggh Iyt"

"Yeah But I'll Wi-"

The Fone Cut Off Fuck Man Shit I Can Just See 2Day Is Gonna Be A Long Day. I Walked To The Mirror And Washed And Brushed My Teeth I Went Into The Room Got Dressed And Writ A Note :

Morning Baby,

Gone To Sort Sutten Out See Yah Later,

Mwah x

P.S Didn't Wanna Wake You Up 😴

I Quietly Left The House And Made My Way To Mine. Everyone Was Sleeping I Jumped In The Shower I Came Out Dried Off And Tied My Wet Hair Up.

I Took Out A Pair Of Bleached Denim Jeans My Leather Jacket. I Dragged On My Black Grape Jordan's And A Studded Black Jumper I Combed My Curly Wet Hair And Left It Up In A Messy Bun I Made A Quick Munch I Had Toast With Jam And A Cup Of Juice. I Den Left And Made My Way To Courtz Mums House And Courtz Lived By Himself.

After About 30Mins Of Traveling I Made It To The House I Knocked On The Door To Courtz Brother George.

"Ohh Rahh Shyanne Wahum"

"Hey, Is Mum In?"

"Yeahh In The Living Room"

He Went Up Stair And I Turned Into The Living Room.

"Mum"

"Shyanne?"

"Hey Mum"

"Long Time Baby Where You Been At?"

"Working And Dat Wbu?"

"Same Really, Have You Heard?"

"Yeah That's Why I'm Hear He Call Early The Morning And Told Me What Happen And Told Me To Tell You Wen He Come Home To Cook Some Green Peas, Rice And Chicken"

" This Boy Gonna Be The Death Of Me"

"Lol I Know Buh You And I Both Know That Ain't About No Heated Cooked Meal He's Talking About"