Chapter 3 : Problem!!

Chapter Three : Problem

" Nuh Boy Can Tek Mi Fi No Lil Duppy Bat Bout Nuh Wear Hair No False Eyelash Who Him Chat Could Never Mi Him Tell Dat " 

I Woke Up To My Mum Singing Along To Density Duppy Bat. I Rubbed My Eyes As I Woke Up And Stretched, I Fully Woke Up After That I Made My Way Towards The Kitchen Cah Sutten Was Smelling Righteous <3<3, I Walked Into The Kitchen And Saw A Plate Of Plantain, Beans, Fried Dumplin And Egg With Sum Juice On The Side. 

"Arrh You Wake Now" My Mum Said While Rocking Along With The Beat.

"Yes I Woke Up To Yur Singing Bout Nuh Boy Can Tek Mi Fi No Lil Duppy Bat Bout Nuh Wear Hair No False Eyelash Who Him Chat Could Never Mi Him Tell Dat Lool" Tryna Imagine My Mum Actions While Singing The Song. 

"Lol It's Better Then Your Music Bout My Bitch Bad Looking Like A Bag Of Money, My Bitch Bad Looking Like A Bag Of Money, I Go And Get It And Let Her Count It For Me I Fuck Her Good And She Always Rides It 4 Me"

"But You Styl Bop To The Beat Don't It ?" 

"Jus Yam Yah Food"

"See It Deh"

I Sat Dwn And Munched Like No Tomorrow, I Took 1 More Bit And I Was Fulll ! I Chilled 4 A Bit Den Jumped In The Bath.

I Wasn't In Goin Out So I Jus Dragged On Some Baggy Boxer Shorts And A Fitted Vest With Sum Socks, There Was No Point In Doin My Hair So I Tied It Up And Was Good 2 Go .

"Shyanne,Shyanne,Shyanne?"

I Heard Someone Kall After Me 

I Went Downstairs To See My Mum Looking Tunn Upp, She Was Wearing A Fitted Bodycon Skirt Which Was Knee  Length With A Cream Blouse And 5"Inch Shiny Black Heels I Dunno Were She Was Goin Buh She Loook Goooood!

"Were Yu Off To Lookin Good ?"

"Work Fi One Meeting"

"Ohh Yu Look Good Ehh"

"Yes Mi Set Gud Buh Mi Have Fi Look Sexy Buh Classy"

"Yes Yes What's Di Meeting 4 ?"

" Some Sort Of Promotion"

"Ohh Iyt"

"Hopefully I Get Promoted"

"C'monn You Will We Always Do It Big" 

"Yes  Wat You Doin 2Dai You Dress Like You Gonna Stay Indoors"

"Yeah I Am Styl"

"Okay Anyway I'm Goin See You Later"

"Iyt Bye" 

"Bye Bubba" She Said To Aaliyah Before She Left The House. I Was Chilled In The Living Room When I Heard My Buzzer Go Off I Thought It Would Be Kyra So I Just Buzzed Her In WhenThe Person Got to the Door I Looked Though The Spy Hole And Was Shocked That It Was Courtnry Well I Wouldn’t Really Surprised Just Uno, I Opened The Door To Let Him In.

“So What Brings You Here”

“I Wanted To See You”

“For What?”

“Dunno Wanted To Chill Like Old Time Member”

“Well That Your Fault Why We Are Like This You Know That”

“Well I Want It To Change”

“You Always Do This Courtz And Im Not Down For That You Always Leave Me Hanging Like This And Its Not Right You Cant Just Pick Me Up And Drop Me When You Want That Shits Gonna Stop”