Chapter 18 : New Flame

Chapter 18 : New Flame 👀🔥

"Argh Im So Bored Jewels, The Days Just Dragging On Man Ughh"
"I Kno Sis Im Bored To But We Have To Get This Money U Already Know This" I Pouted While Looking At The Clock Me And Courtney Was Going Out To Eat This Evening I Haven't Seen Him For 2Weeks Now After The Lil Date We Had We Was Always Together But He Had To Go On A Trip To Handle Business So This Will Be The First Time Im Seeing Him.

"Go Make Some Money And Help That Customer" Joel Said While Placing Money In The Cash Machine.

"Do You Need Any Help?" I Said To A Tall MaleHe Had Long Dreads With The Sides Of His Head Shaven, He Had It Up In A Loose Bun With Dreads Left Out. He Dressed Nice He Wore Black Oversized Shades, A Baggy Long Sleeve Black T-Shirt With Marl Grey Joggers Tucked Into A Pair Of Nike High Top Air Force 1 In Black Snakeskin. He Also Had A Louis Vuitton Rack Sack.

"Actually Yes Im Looking For A Few Things For A Shoot Im Doing But Running Outta Time"

"I Can Help You Actually I'm Into Styling And I Know What Hot And Not, What Kinda Shoot Is It?"

He Lowered His Shades, Looked Me Up And Down Placed Them Back Then Smiled.

"That's Good Then Show Me What You Got"

*

"Woaah! Thank You Girl You Helped Me Out Alot You Got Style Too, You Should Put That Into Use"

"No Problem It's My Job Plus I Love It And I've Never Really Thought About It"

"How About You Take My Card And Come Down To The Address On The Card At 3:00pm Friday, I Got A Photo Shoot I Would Love For You To Come"

"I Would Think About It Thank You For The Offer Ermm .."

"Names Elijah But You Can Call Me E Darling"

"Thank You, E By The Way My Names Shyanne" Elijah Left With His Shopping And Was On His Way.

"What Was That All About?" Jewels Asked

"He Invited Me To His Photo shoot, He's A Stylist I Told Him That's What I Wanted To Do So I Might Check It Out"

"You Should Sis This Could Be A Big Move For You Never Know"

" I Will Think About It"

"Yeah Think Reaaaal Good About It" Joel Said While Side Eyeing Me

I Kept Looking At The Card Its True This Could Be Big.

*

"Baaaby, I Missed You" I Leaped Into Courtney's Arms
"Wassup Baby Girl"

We Hugged Then Took Our Seats, Our Food Was Already Placed On The Table We Both Had Salad, Lobster And Fries.

"Aww You Ordered Already And You Got The Drinks Too"

"I'm Surprised You Came ON Time Actually, Anyways How You Been Ma?"

" I've Been Good Babes Uno Just Work, Work, Work Nothing Special, How Was Your Trip"

"It Was Good Just Business I Was Active, Glad To Be Back"

"That's Good, I've Got Good News Doe Will Kinda"

"Wassup"

"Today I Help Out A Customer He Was A Stylist And Needed Help In The Shop"

"That What You Want To Be Right?"

"Yes, So I Helped Him, We Was Talking And I Told Him I Wanted To Become A Stylist And All That Anyways He Gave Me His Card And Told Me To Come Down To His Shoot I Told Him I Would Think About It,What You Think?"