Chapter 11 : Feeling? You Don't Wanna Catch That

Chapter 11 : Feeling? You Don't Wanna Catch That 😩😤💔..

Shyanne Point View

I Started Hearing Locks Being Unlocked And The Door Opening, I Was Shocked Buh Wasn't At The Same Time .

"KAMAL?"

"What's Up Shyanne?"

"Hey What You Doin Here?"

"Came To See How Kyra Doing"

"Hmm Okay, Where She At ?"

"In The Living Room"

Hmm Me And Ky Got Some Talking To Do.

"Hey Baby Mama"

"Hey Hun What's Up?"

"Just Chillin With Kamal Really Wbu? How Was Work"

"It Was Alright Uno Just Been Chillin With Jay And Dee Really."

"Erm Imma Cut So U Lady Can have Ur Girly Talk, Later Shy, Ky Imma Call You Later"

Ky And Kamal Hugged Kamal Gripped Onto Ky Waist I Could Feel The Sparks. Kamal Walked Out While Me And Ky Spoke About Her Problems.

"Girl Don't Worry About Him He's Just A Waste Truss Me Girl He Gonna Be Running Back But Please Don't Do What I Dun Please. "

"What Was That?"

"Never Go Back To Him And Feelings? Baby Girl You Don't Wanna Catch That"

"Okay And Me Feelings *Sighs*"

It Was Around 6pm And It Was Time To Go Home I Had A Long Shift 2Morrow I Walked And Wanted Something Quick To Eat So I Warmed Up The Steak And Mixed Some Mashed Potato. I Changed Into My Rihanna River island Short And Crop Top Pjs And Left my Hair Out.

*

"You Always Look Tun Up For Work About Your Wearing Tims With Tights And Short Short Wooi"

I Loved This Fool I Worked With Called Joel He Was A Lady Man A Gyalis.

"I Worry About You Can't A Girl Look Cute Going To Work"

"Yeah You Can But You Got Dem Super Thick Thighs Got A Nigga DayDreaming And Shit"

"Lol Shut Up"

Today I Just Had A Long 11 Hour Shift Buh I Didn't Mind Cah Joel Is On Shift With Me And He's Hella Funny So I Was Walking Around Checking If Everything Was In Order.

"Excuse Me Have You Got These In A Size 9?"

I Turned Around And Saw Dee I Looked Across The Shop Floor And Saw JayJay.

"Hey Baby, What You Doing Here?"

"Came To Cop Some Creps And See My Baby Girl "

"Well Imma Check If They Have Your Size"

"Joel Have You Got A Talky ?"

"Yeah"

"Radio In A Size 9 Air Jordan's Grapes"

"Yeah They Got Them You Wanna Try Dem On ?" Joel Asked Dee

"Yeah"

"Wbu Jay What You Want?"

"I'm Looking To Cope Does Air Forces The Grey With The Blue Bottom And Nike Logo in A 10"

"Big Foot"

"You Know What They Say Wink Wink"

We Waited For the Shoes To Come.

"You Like Dem?"