Chapter 5 : He's A Thug Too?

Chapter 5 : He’s A Thug Too?

“Yoo Shy You Ready?”

“Yeahh Ky Jus Putting On My Shoes”

Well Today Was My Job Interview For The Shoe Shop Size I Loved This Store I Can Get Any Type Of Trainers Especially My Jordan’s Everyone That Knows Me Knows That  Im A Sneaker Freak I Rock Anything That Looks Good From Red Bottoms To Puma’s. So Kyra Was At My Yard Going Thought Some Questions While I Was Getting Ready.

“We Got To Leave Now Man Chaa You Just Tek Long Man”

“Shut Up And ass My Handbag”

We Locked Up The House And Made Are Way To Size, When We Got There, There Was Some Nice Looking Boys Ohh Buh Im Not Hear For That I Need To Make My Money I Was Hella Shy Buh I Walked Up Towards The Till And Asked To See The Manger . After About 5mins He Came Out With Some Papers.

“Hello, Im Johnny And You Must Be…Shyanne Am I Correct?”

“Good Afternoon To You To, Yes Im Shyanne, Shyanne Williams” I Said Over A Handshake

He Went On To Ask Me Normal Job Interview Questions Like Why Do Want To Work Here What Have You Gt That Different Etc, I Was Puttin My All Into This And I Could Tell He Was Liking What I Was Saying.

“Okay I Have Enough Information Hear Miss Williams, I Will Give You A Call Within The Pass Couple Day To Let You Know If You Have To Job Or Not”

“Okay Thank You Johnny I Will Hope That It Would Be Good News To Hear Fingers Crossed”

We Shook Hand And I Browsed The Store I Want Them Fire Red Jordan’s That Damien Wore To The Funfair, I Finally Found Dem And Bought Them.

“Anythink Else Madam?”

“Ermm No Thank You”

“That Will Be £135.00”

I Took Out my Purse And Took Out The Change I Had While Counting My Money The Till Adviser Was Talking To Be Being Friendly After About 5Mins I Was Out The Store I Linked Up With Kyra Cah She Went To Look Around While I Was Getting Interviewed.

“Yoo Bitch Where You At?”

“Im Near Office Now Where You Hoe?”

“Outside Office”

“Iyt Say Nutten Imma See You In A Bit”

“Say Nutten? See You In A Bit?”

“Someones Hood”

I Looked Off As I Saw Her Walking In My Indirection With Some Kool-Aid Smile

“Well Someones Happy”

“Sutten Like That”

We Started Walking To A Bus Near My House, My Feet Was Killing Me. After About 45Mins We Entered My Front Door And I Slumped In My Chair Fuck God Knows.

“Wahum To You Shy, You Dead?”

“Lool Fool, Im Hella Tired”

“Rahh, And What Did You Do Last Night, Wink Wink”

“Your Just Dirty Minded, I Was Up All Night To Damien, Face Timing Him He Soo Stupid But It’s a Cute Stupid”

“Arrrrhhh I Seeee Late Night Convs Woii”

“I Worry About You Sometimes Word I Fink You Need A Little Help Your Missing A Few Screws”

“Don’t Hate The Player Hate The Gamme”