Be My Girlfriend?

*Your POV*

🔞Spice warning🔞

He picked you up and carried you to your bedroom without breaking the kiss. His hands slowly moved downwards from your waist. Once you entered he closed the door with his foot and pinned you against the back of it. You gasped at the sudden dominance. 

Then he threw you onto the bed *gently😳* and hovered on top of you. He left wet kisses all over you neck making you moan. He took of your top and you took of his shirt. He stared at you blankly for a few seconds.

Y/n: Like what you see Holland?

You said with a smirk, while you were practically drooling over his abs.

Tom: A lot.

Andddd then things went onto the next level....

*2 hours and 3 rounds later*

Tom was laying beside you on the bed, almost breathless.

Tom: That was-

Y/n: Amazing. I know

Tom: I hope it's not to late to ask.

He mumbled to himself.

Tom: I was wondering if y-you would wanna be my girlfriend?

Y/n: Yes! 

You scooted closer to him and kissed him lovingly. You buried your face in his chest as you both slowly drifted off to sleep, cuddling.

*Next Morning*

You woke up and you saw Tom still sleeping peacefully beside you. You ran your hands through his hair, admiring how cute he looked while he was sleeping. He slowly started to wake up.

Y/n: Morning sleepyhead.

Tom: Morning baby.

He said in a raspy sleepy voice, which you found kind of attractive. You tried to get up and get out of the bed but he pulled you back and held onto you tightly.

Y/n: Lemme gooo

Tom: Please, just a few more minutes.

He gave you the most adorable puppy dog eyes.

Y/n: Fine, I can't so no to those eyes.

He smiled at you and then he suddenly realised something.

Tom: Oh shit is your dad home ?

Y/n: Relax! He isn't gonna be back until 2 or more hours.

Tom: Fuck. Thank god.

Y/n: Tom, he has no problem with you whatsoever. In fact, when I told him I was going on a date with you, he was happy that it was you and no one else. He really like you and does trust you.

Tom: Really?

Y/n: Yeah.

You hugged him and you both got out of bed. You both went downstairs and sat on the couch.

Y/n: You want pancakes?

Tom: Sure. Let's make 'em together!

You chuckled at his excitement.

Y/n: Ok. Here.

You said pointing at the kitchen. You both went in and you removed all the ingredients from the cabinet and he watched you from behind, leaning sideways on the countertop.

Y/n: What?

Tom: Nothing. Just, you're the most beautiful person I've ever met.

You found yourself blushing at that comment, to which he let out a small laugh. You played some music and you both jammed out to it while making your breakfast.

*An hour later*

Tom: Ok, I'm gonna head out now. Bye.

Y/n: Bye.

You gave him a kiss on the cheek and closed the door once he left. 2 seconds later the door bell rang again. You assumed that he had forgot something so he came back. You opened the door and you saw your dad.

Y/n: H-hey.

He walked in.

Robert: Hi. Did I just see Tom leave from here in his car?

Y/n: Umm maybe??

You said fidgeting with your fingers, trying to avoid eye contact.

Robert: Ok. I just wanna say, good choice.

Y/n: W-what? Are you serious?

Robert: Yeah.

You hugged him and gave him a smile and went to your room to text Tom about what just happened.