Comfort

A/N

This actually relates to me in way, because I lost alot of my friends yesterday and I keep crying about it.

Aidan's POV

I was sittling in the living room on my phone waiting for y/n to get back tfrom school, she has a half day then I get 6 amazing weeks with her with no school. When she finally came home she was crying her eyes out and she ran to the bedroom. I chased after her up the stairs and then saw her sitting on the bed crying really loud. "Baby?! What's wrong?!" I ran up to her, sat next to her on the bed and pulled her close to me giving her comfort. "Hey, baby, it's ok, What's wrong?" At this point, she was crying so much she couldn't even breath. She was just crying loudly into my chest. I pulled her head up by her chin to look at me then I wiped her tears away with my thumb then sat her up with me still wrapping my arms around her. "Hey. Look at me." I cupped her cheeks pulling her head up to look into my eyes. "Breath. Ok. Calm down and breath." Her breathing didn't calm down, it just got worse and she was still crying loudly. "Baby, it's ok, tell me what happened and try to calm down." I was really confused on why she was crying so much but I tried to calm her down. Once I got her to calm down a bit I asked her what was wrong. "What's wrong babe, why are you crying so much?" I asked. "M-Me and my friends a-are going to d-different schools n-next y-year, so I-I-I can't see them a-again." She explained through cries. "Oh baby, it's ok-" I got cut off by y/n. "No... No it's not ok, I've none them since birth. And now there gone... It is not ok." Losing her friends has really effected her massively. She's never lashed out at me before. "Baby, it is ok, you can still see them at some point." I say and she gets off the bed and looks at me. "NO. IT IS NOT OK. THEY MOVED HOUSE, THEY LEFT TOWN. I CAN'T FUCKING SEE THEM THEY ARE GONE. I NEED THEM AND THERE GONE. I'VE LOST ALOT OF REALLY IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MY FUCKING LIFE AND YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND CAUSE YOUVE GOT ALL YOUR REALLY IMPORTANT PEOPLE WITH YOU SO DON'T COME AT ME WITH THAT "I uNdErStAnD" BULLSHIT BECAUSE YOU FUCKING DON'T!!!" I just sad there shocked that she shouted at me. She really is sad. She just lost alot of her friends that she's known for 17 years. "Your right. I don't understand. But I am trying to help you and you just shout at me!" I didn't realise that she lashed out but then it just came to me that she lashed out and she is still lashing out, she doesn't know what she is saying. "I'VE NONE THEM FOR 17 FUCKING YEARS AND I JUST LOST THEM!!!" Once she snapped out of it her eyes widen and she fell to her knees. "I-I'm so s-sorry." She started breathing heavily and she was shaking alot. I picked her up bridal style and put her on the bed then cuddled her to calm her down.

●●●●●●●●

Hey. So I was struggling to make this cause I keep spacing out then I end up having break downs. I'll try posting part 2 later.
Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘