Twins

You and Aidan are 29 years old in this.

Aidan's POV

Me and Y/n have been dating for 10 years and we have 2 twins. There both 7 and we have one boy and one girl. The girl is named Riki and the boy is named Matt.

"Hey Riks (That's Riki's Nickname.) Where's Matt?" I ask Riki. "Mummy took him to Uncle Jay Jay because there watching star wars." She said.

"Ok. Do you know when mummy will be home?" I ask. "She said she will be back in 10 minutes." She said. "Ok." I say and was about to leave but Riki spoke.

"Daddy." She said in her adorable voice. "Yes sweetheart?" I ask turning back to her. "Can I have ice cream please?" She asks. "Uhm sure sweetheart. What flavour?" I ask. "Chocolate please." She says.

"Ok sweetheart be back in a second." No I'm not leaving the house. No way am I leaving a 7 year old all alone in a house. I went down to the kitchen and got Riki her ice cream and went back upstairs and gave it to her. And went back downstairs and waited for Y/n.

10 minutes later Y/n walked through the door. "Hey baby." I say. "Hi bub. How is Riki is she getting any better?" She asks. "She's fine. She's upstairs playing with her toys and eating ice cream." I reply hugging her.

"So she's doing better now then?" She asks. "Yes baby. You don't need to worry all the time. Riki is fine.

I should probably explain. The other day Riki had a really bad illness that has a 50/50 chance of death and it's really scaring Y/n. It scares me aswell but I still have hope.

We sat on the sofa and watched TV and cuddled then Riki came downstairs. "Mummy. Daddy. Can we go to the park?" She asks. "Sure honey." Y/n says. "Alright. Let's go then." I say and we get are shoes on and head to the park.

"It's boring without Matty here." Riki says. " I know Riks but Uncle Jay Jay promised to see Matty today so that's why he's there. I'm sorry baby." Y/n says.

2 hours later Y/n got a text from her brother Jay which Riki calls him Uncle Jay Jay and he said that Matt wants to go home and see me Y/n and Riki so we left the park and picked Matt up.

When we got home Matt and Riki ran up to there room and played together while Y/n went to our room and streamed with Karl and Quackity and I went to my music room and played my new song.

●●●●●

This was requested by Ejanachovsky19 and NickyAidanFive
Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘