Five Hargreeves child. Aidan Gallaghers crush part 4

Tourettes

Normal

Aidan's POV

Everything is going great with me and Corazon, her dad doesn't like me too much but I'm fine with that. He did give me his number just incase she has a tic attack when she's at mine.

She is actually on her way to mine now because we are gonna watch Lilo and Stitch together. (Fun fact the Lilo and Stitch movies are my favourite Disney movies and Stitch is my favourite Disney character of all times)

When she go here we went to my bedroom and watch the movie but she couldn't sit still. She kept getting off the bed and jumping around and screaming.

"You ok?" I ask her. "I think I'm starting to have a tic attack." She said "I'm sorry!" She screams and keeps screaming those two words. I think she was stuck in a tic loop meaning she says the same thing over and over again.

The tic attack just got worse so I got up out of bed and took her to the living room she she could sit down but then I heard crying from the spare room. I forgot to mention, I'm babysitting my 7 year old cousin today

"I will be right back okay?" I say then I get up and I go to my cousin and I hug him. "Hey buddy. What's wrong?" I ask. "I'm scared for Corazon." He says as he cries.

When my cousin first met Corazon he loved her and always wanted to see her. He understood that she had Tourettes but this is the first time he's been here while she had a tic attack so he's scared she will do something bad to herself.

"I know bud. How about you go to my room and watch something on Netflix yeah?" I ask. "Okay." He says as I pick him up and I leave the room.

Corazon was sitting on the sofa hugging a Teddy I bought her and these gloves that stopped her from hurting her hands. She was crying and screaming 'I'm sorry' over and over again.

"I'm just gonna sort out Oliver (That's his cousins name. I just made it up lol) I'll be back gorgeous." I say then I take Oliver to my room and I put on a random show he liked then I went back to Corazon.

"I'm sorry!" She screams as she cries. "I know baby your gonna be okay." I say. "It's not me! I didn't do it!" She shouts. I grab my phone and I call her dad.

Five's POV

I was just sitting on the couch drinking my black coffee then my phone rings. I pick up my phone and see its from Aidan so I answer it. "What's wrong with Corazon?" I ask amediatly.

"She's having a tic attack but it's really bad she's crying and she keeps screaming 'I'm sorry'." He says over the phone. I then heard Corazon screaming I'm sorry" and crying in the background of the call so I hang up and spacial jump to the house and knock on the door.

He let's me in so I run to her and sit next to her and try calming her down but I can't do much because she's obviously having a tic attack.

Time skip

Once she finally calmed down she fell asleep on Aidan's shoulder because she was exhausted. "I'm trusting you to look after her. Keep her safe today. He mum isn't really doing good at home so if Corazon was to come home her mum would probably abuse her." I say.

"Yea I can keep her safe." He says. "Okay. I'm trusting you." I say then I leave then I go home to keep the twins safe because there mum is angry for some reason.

●●●●●●●●

632 words.

I kinda like this one. It's sad but I like it. I think the next one I do is gonna be about how close Corazon and Aidans cousin got together and how cute Aidan thinks it is. Love you my Kings and Queens! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘