Harry styles concert with tourettes

Aidan's POV

Today was the day that we were going to Harry styles concert but the problem is Y/n has tourettes syndrome so it will be a bit of a struggle. And she has nervous tics so her tourettes will get worse during the concert because of the amount of people.

I was in my office on live on my phone when I heard Y/n ticing alot. "So Y/n has been a fan of Harry Styles for a while so we are going to his concert earlier on today. Uhm I think she's still asleep-" I say before getting cut off by Y/n ticing in the room. "Beans beans beans beans. TWEEB!" Her tics shout. (I have a new tic were I shout 'Tweeb" and my teachers get really annoyed lol)

"I spoke to soon. She just woke up." I say. "Oi. Get out of moy sandwich." Her tics say in a really weird way. I grab my phone and flip the screen when I get into the room to show Y/n to the live. "TWEEB! FUCKING TWEEB!" She shouts as she stares at the ceiling and bangs her fist on the headboard a few times.

"You ok?" I ask. "Yeah. Just nervous. TWEEB! *Tounge click and whistle* oh my god the Tweeb tic and the tounge click is getting so annoying." She said. "Yea your tics have been in a tic loop for 2 days hasn't it." I say. "Yea. SHIT How am I gonna go to the concert?" She asks. "I don't know gorgeous. He probably won't hear you tic anyway becuase if everyone singing and the music." I say.

"I hope he doesn't hear it." She says then has an absent seizure. I look at the comments and people are saying things like "Ugh she's gonna ruin the concert with her tics" And "Harry Styles is gonna hate her" Basically giving her hate. "You ok bubs?" I ask holding one of her hands and rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb.

Her seizure ended and she looked at me. "Oh no. I hope I don't have a seizure during the concert." She says. "You'll be ok baby. I'll be right next to you to make sure nothing happens to you." I say. "Ok." She says before whistling and turning her head to the side.

"Well come on then gorgeous we need to get ready." I say. "Alright guys were gonna have to go and get ready we will live tomorrow love you all bye!" I say. "Bye." Y/n says as we both wave and I end the live.

I just wore my normal clothes becuase Y/n loves my normal clothes but she got dressed up and it was adorable how excited she got.

(That's just what I came up with because I really like it you don't have to have that if you don't like it)

It took her a while to do the makeup obviously becuase of her tourettes. "EWWWWWWWW AIDAN YOU STINK!" She shouts making me laugh. "Thanks baby." I say as she laughs aswell.

We got into the car and she was ticing alot and it just got worse when we got to the concert. But in the middle of the concert she had an absent seizure so I grabbed her arm closer to me, wrapping it around my neck and I put one arm around her waist to support her from falling to the ground.

I noticed Harry Styles looked over at Y/n alot with concern and when her seizure ended she leaned on my and kept ticing really bad and she kept screaming Tweeb alot and people kept staring at her. Once the concert had ended Harry came up to us and hugged Y/n. "Hey love, I saw you ticing alot and you seemed to have an absent seizure, do you have any conditions by any chance?" He asked releasing Y/n from the hug and she came over to me wrapping her arm around me and I wrap mine around her.

"Yea I have Tourettes syndrome and FND. I also have nervous tics and ADHD and alot more but there's too much to point out." She says. "Oh well I'm sorry you have to go through that love but atleast you've get your boyfriend to support ya." He says looking at me.

"Yea, we've got to go now. Bye." Y/n says. "Bye love." He says. We walk away and go to the car and she's still ticing. "Ugh I hated when he called you love." I say. "Are you jealous of Harry Styles?" She asks before whistling. "Yea...  Only I get to call you love I don't like when anyone else calls you love." I say in a little baby voice.

"Awwwww baby you know I love you more than Harry. He maybe hot but not as hot and adorable as you bubs." She says with a smile and I smile back.

♡♡♡♡

833 words

Alright I'm going to bed. I think the next one I do is you have tourettes and you are a singer so your doing a concert and you'll just have to see what happens. Love you my Kings and Queens! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘