𝐭𝐰𝐨

VALENTINA'S POV:

After everyone finished eating we carpooled to school. The ride there was nothing but us screaming the lyrics of songs.

When we pulled into the school I lowered the music and found a place to park. I stepped out of the car and shoved my phone in my pocket.

Mina and Hayden scurried off to class right away, but Alex, Nolan, and I took our time. I readjusted the shades on my face and stuffed my hands in my pocket.

I don't want to be here.

"There she is." Nolan whistled.

I looked up and groaned loudly. Valerie had parked right beside us. Awesome. She exited the car and pushed her way past me.

What? No excuse me?

"You're one rude bitch." I rolled my eyes.

Valerie's head whipped around as she gave a fake smile, "And you're an ignorant asshole. Shall we continue?"

I chuckled along with Nolan and Alex. She lifted a perfectly arched eyebrow as she obviously didn't know why we were laughing. She strolled over to me and punched me in my stomach causing me to gasp loudly.

Ow.

Who the fuck just randomly punches someone in the stomach?!

I doubled over, holding onto the car for support. Nolan and Alex were no help as they laughed at what just happened. She took away my breath. Literally.

Valerie snatched my glasses from my face and placed them on her head before smiling big, "Have a nice day." with that she strutted away.

"I'm disowning the both of you." groaning, I stood straight again, glaring at my sister and friend.

"You pissed the queen bee off, what'd you expect?" Alex laughed and started up the school steps.

I glared harder at her.

They laughed loudly again making me sigh heavily. I ignored them and went inside dragging my feet on the way to class. Once making it to the door I knocked. The door flew open and Mrs. Silvia appeared.

Oh boy.

If there was any teacher at this school that I was slightly scared to run into, it would be Mrs Silvia. The woman has no chill whatsoever. She's strict and assigns way too much homework, which is why I hate coming to her class.

I was kind of hoping for a substitute today.

She smiled a tight smile, "You're late, once again."

I nodded and scratched my temple, "Yeah, my hamster died. What bullshit will you be teaching today?" I quickly dismissed my excuse and without waiting for an answer I slipped inside the room.

"Language, Valentina." I gave her a thumbs up and found my way to the back.

A swear left my mouth when I saw Valerie. I totally forgot we share this class.. and every other class. I sat in the desk behind her after snatching my glasses from her head. She'd usually sit in the front, but I'm guessing that since she's a few minutes late, she couldn't get her perfect spot.

I placed the glasses over my eyes, completely ignoring her stare on me and leaned back in my chair. Seconds later I changed my position by pulling my chair in-front of me and sitting on it with the back facing the desk.

It's comfortable.

Mrs. Silvia seemed to grow annoyed by my constant moving and slammed her pen on my desk. I looked up at her and smiled, but it quickly turned into a frown when she pulled my glasses from my face.

"What'd I tell you about this?" she held the glasses in her hand.

"To not wear them during class." I snatched the glasses back and placed them on my head with a grin.

"Is this better?" I pointed at my head.

Her left eye twitched as she gave a firm nod and stomped her way back to her desk. Valerie turned around in her seat and glared at me. I smirked and sent a salute with my index and middle fingers. Her eyes rolled and she twisted around in her seat with a huff.

-•-

"So she punched you in the stomach?" Mina laughed.

"Why are we still talking about this?" I closed the salad container and slid it somewhere on the table.

"Because it's funny, obviously." Alex replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Okay, we'll see how funny it is when I show Mamma what's underneath your bed." I smirked.

"You went under my bed?!" she stood up from her seat, now facing me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I was looking for something and came across a collection of por-"

Alex slapped her hand over my mouth before I could finish my sentence. I chuckled and pinched her thigh. She let me go with a groan and scowl.

"What's under your bed, Alex?" Hayden teased.

She threw up her middle finger and shoved an apple slice into her mouth, angrily chewing on it.

I laughed along with everyone else.

Someone's arms swung over my shoulders making my laughter come to a halt. I looked at everyone with a raised eyebrow and they nodded.

"I'm horny." she whispered in my ear.

I smirked and spun around so that I was facing her. Olivia. In all honesty she was no one important, just someone that I would fuck here and there. No feelings involved whatsoever. Olivia is a blonde with green eyes and a fair skin tone. She has a petite body and is four inches shorter than me, seeing as I'm 5'8 that makes her 5'4.

"Best not keep you waiting then." I laughed as she pulled me up and away from the table.

"Wear protection you nasty fuckers!" Alex yelled as Olivia pulled me away.

I waved her off and the group while following behind Olivia, checking out her ass from time to time.