𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ADELAIDE'S POV:

"Do I have to remind you?" I asked teasingly.

"I don't know, do you?" Kali smirked up at me.

She began rubbing small circles on my hips causing me to hum in pleasure.

"I think I do."

She grabbed my chin and brought our lips close together, not enough for them to touch though.

"Then do it baby."

I smiled and lowered myself until my knees touched the soft rug which was underneath Kali's desk. I wrapped my index fingers through her belt loops and slowly began to pull her bottoms down. Halfway through the act, I looked up at her to see her watching me with lust-filled eyes.

Before I could go any further the office door was slammed open. Kali quickly readjusted herself and pulled me up so that I was standing.

I rolled my eyes with a huff and turned around. Victoria stood at the door with a surprised face before she started laughing as if she just heard the world's greatest joke.

"I hate you." I groaned and threw the closest thing that I could reach at her.

She hissed in pain, "That was a pen you bitch!"

"You're lucky it wasn't a bullet." I mumbled as Kali pulled me into her lap again.

Vic waved me off and walked into the office, "I'm bored and Ally's at work."

"What does that have to do with me?" I questioned while pulling one of Kali's hoodies over my head to cover my half naked figure.

"We're gonna go do something fun." my annoyingly older sibling replied.

"Nope. Hashtag stay home in bed."

Victoria cringed and I heard Kali chuckle behind me.

". . .You got fifteen minutes." she concluded before leaving the room.

"I'm not going." I deadpanned.

Kali laughed again before wrapping her tatted arms around me. Her mouth traveled from my shoulder and up to my neck, where she began kissing and nibbling on my most sensitive spot. I lowly moaned while tilting my head to give her more access.

She smirked against my skin right before she pulled away from me, leaving me short of breath.

And in a teasing tone she whispered in my ear.

"Later gattina."

-•-

VALENTINA'S POV:

"Where exactly does this put us?"

Valerie peeked down from the book that she was holding and looked at me. She cutely scrunched her face up as she thought before mumbling a reply.

"The talking stage."

I hummed and squinted my eyes up at the sun which was slightly showing through the many leaves and branches on the tree.

I wasn't disappointed with her response. In fact I am glad that she wants to take things slow.

Lunch had started just a few minutes ago and Valerie and I decided to come outside and sit underneath this huge, blossomed tree that shaded us from the scorching heat due to the big ball of light.

She had sat on the green grass and pulled me into her, resting my head in her lap. Her hands went to her light blue bag where she pulled out a Harry Potter book.

She'd been reading it ever since we were situated.

My eyes traveled over to the brunette. Her hazel eyes focused on the pages in front of her as she silently read the words that were printed on them. Her dark bundles of hair were thrown over her shoulders, a few strands would occasionally fall into her face, but she just tucked them behind her ears while continuing on with her book.

"Go on a date with me." I voice out absentmindedly.

After turning a single page Valerie placed her book down and lifted an eyebrow at me, "Is that a question or a demand?"

"You know what I mean." I grumbled almost inaudibly.

The brunette smirked and shook her head, a couple  strands of hair falling into her face.

"No, actually I don't."

I dramatically rolled my eyes as a response before shrugging.

"Okay then."

I lifted myself from her lap, ignoring her stare and picked up a sunflower that I had noticed once we sat. Still refusing to meet her gaze, I oh so dramatically dropped to my knees and held the flower to her.

"Valerie Moore, would you make me the happiest damn girl in the universe by going on a date with me?"

She giggled and slipped the blooming gift from fingers. A teasing smile played on her lips as she studied my kneeling position.

"No."

I gasped and threw myself on the ground beside her.

Not too hard though.

Wouldn't want an aching body.

It wasn't long before she crawled on top of my body and pecked my cheek, "I'm just kidding you big dork. Of course I'll go on a date with you."

I pouted, "That's not a kiss and was that a yes?"

She smiled, showing off her perfect set of teeth, "Sure it is and it was a yes."

I returned the smile and pulled her into a real kiss. Her laughs came out muffled due to the position of our lips, but nonetheless she rested her hands on my chest to keep herself steady. I wrapped my arms around her petite figure and deepened the act.

We pulled away seconds later after the bell rung, signaling the end of lunch.

"Tonight at 7?" I asked breathless.

She tugged on her bottom lip while combing some of my hair behind my ear. "Sounds perfect."