Chapter Three

Courtney's POV

After history class was over I was about to grab my bag and leave when Cameron, told me to sit down,at first I was going to mouth him out for bossing me around but decided against it and waited for the teacher to say somthing instead.

But after about three minutes of waiting for the teacher to ask us to leave I was bewildered to see him exit the room. I looked up at Cameron and said " Dude we have six minutes before we have to exit class to go to our next class, will you please explain to me why our teacher just walked out of HIS classroom and why in the world your keeping me in here!?!" he looked at me for a secound and then before I could get another word out I was slammed against the wall of the classroom, I didn't say anything and waited for him to talk, and must I say I was bewildered by him saying "First of your mine and if any other guy looks at you he won't live to see another day, second your going to my house this afternoon, got it!?!".

I felt anger build up inside of me and said,anger clear in my voice " First of I'M not your property and belong to YOU!?! Second I'm not going any where with you, and lastly I have classes to go to,so BACK OFF!!!! GOT IT!?! He looked at me and said,guilt filled in his eyes " I am SO sorry I don't know what happened I lost con-" and when you think things can't get much worse they do, all of a sudden the devil himself intered the room ( Ryder) he looked at me and back at Cameron and said anger filled in both his eyes and voice "what's going on in here"!?!

I looked at him and said straight to his face " I am not your girlfriend any more you have NO right to ACT concerned about me nor do you have the right to say your sorry when your only sorry your dumb*** got caught,here me!?! And as for you Cameron or whatever your name is, NEVER touch me AGAIN, I do NOT need two self centered jerks being rude and disrespectful to me or any other person in this school for that matter, so I'll end this conversation by saying I'm sorry for being a jerk myself but honestly please,both of you,LEAVE ME ALONE!?!

They both looked at each other before Cameron said " I'm sorry I-I,can't" I looked at him and said reggreting it as soon as it left my mouth "Actually you can and you will,I honestly just want you to STAY AWAY so STAY THE FREAK AWAY!!!! He looked at me with the sadest expression EVER, I mean he looked like he was about to break down in tears,which for some reason made me feel an excruciating pain in my chest!?!

I looked at them one more time before walking out of the classroom feeling a sudden pain shoot through me.

*****************

I'm now walking to fourth period for music,which will probably end up as my favorite class,if I can find it. Once I enter the classroom I walk over to the closest seat and sit down and wait for my teacher. When my teacher shows up she greets us with a friendly smile before saying "hello class today we will listen to our new student Courtney sing"!! So now that we have what were doing today covered, Courtney would you please sing for us!?! I looked up at her and said with a wide smile "yes,I would LOVE to"!! "Well then what will you be singing"!?! I thought for a moment before saying "Well, I have written a song called postcard that I would love to sing,so I'll sing that if it is okay!?" She smiled and shook her head yes. And with a simple nod back to Mrs., I don't know her name, I went on stage and sang the song I had wrote when I was going through not only physical bullying but cyber bulling as well.

****************

Once I stopped singing, I took a deep breath and looked up from the floor that I had been staring at, when I started to sing. But when I looked up everyone was looking at the door,so being the curious person I am,I looked at the door only to find the jerk we call Cameron staring at me.

After about three minutes of staring at each other I finally said "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT"!?! I know that was a bit harsh but I told him to stay away!!

He looked startled by my sudden outburst but the look was quickly covered by a smirk before he said " Oh,nothing I just heard a beautiful voice and wanted to know what it was coming from,so I came here to take a quick peek"!!!! Sorry for being a disturbance!!!!".

He did not just embarras me in front of everyone,he is so dead!! I quickly covered my red face with my own smirk and responded "WELL, now that your done "taking a peek" why don't YOU carry yourself out the door,and make up a good excuse for ditching class while heading to your own doom"!?!

Everyone seemed shocked that I talked back to him,but to be honest that was probably the worst 'comeback' I have ever came up with so there was really no reason for them to act so shocked,I mean seriously if you bite I bite back,didn't I warn them!?!

All of a sudden a smirk made its way back on to Cameron's face,and he simply replied " TRUST me
love, when I say I won't be in any trouble, I mean I won't be in any trouble,actually when I go to my next class or shall I say 'DOOM',I'll probably get a a lot of high fives and congratulations"!!!!

Oh no he didn't. I mean seriously this guy has some NERVE marching in here acting like he owns the place and then calling ME love!?!

HE IS DEAD!!!!

I slowly marched over to him and the next thing I knew he was on the ground yelling "WHAT THE F***"!?!

OH NO!!!! What in the world is wrong with me!?! And what happened to the nice guy who wasn't an arrogant egotistical jerk!?! I mean he was so nice in first period!!! Oh and on top of that, I'm a big jerk for being so rude!?!

***************

Hi guys,girls whatever gender you are!?! Sorry for not posting a chapter for so long!!!! Also sorry for any errors!!!! Have a nice day and byesies!!!!

Victoria