Chapter Four

Courtney's POV

I am like so excited for school, like OMG! Please note the sarcasm. I'm so very frustrated right now, I can't get Cameron out of my mind, I hate him but I feel connected to him,and that my friends is why I'm dreading school today. I just need to focus on something else but, I CAN'T. He's forever in my mind.......

I.DESPERATELY. NEED. HELP!!!!

Okay, I need to focus on something else..... what I'm gonna wear to school......PERFECT! Okay, I guess I can wear my favorite black and white skater skirt and my black crop top,with my black boots and jewelry . Now that my friend is an awesome outfit to wear!

Wait, will Cameron like it. Oh whatever if he doesn't screw him! Dear lord that came out wrong.......

KILL ME NOW!!!!

OKAY, now for my hair, a side braid of course!

***************

I am so dead! My car broke down AND my mom went to work so that means I have to walk, more likely run because no bus comes to my neighborhood. Which means I'll probably miss first period and get in a lot of damn trouble, which leads me to not only getting detention but my mom killing me with her BEAR hands. Scary.

Wait, I can ride in one of the cars in the garage,there are like ten of them in there. I am now slowly walking over to one of the cars, a blue convertible. Thank sweet baby Jesus for my moms rich boyfriend.

**************

OKAY, you might be wondering why I'm freaking out again,so I'll get straight to it, I'm terrified of what's to come, if I walk into that EVIL school, AKA my own personal HELL HOLE! I mean, I'm lucky I made it to school with so much time to spare sitting here in this car debating with my self to stay in the car or to get out!

But I know I'm going to have to face Cameron which will most likely mean I'll have the worst day ever. Oh whatever! I don't care any more, with a quick grab of my back pack I quickly jumped out of the car, so, now I'm walking into the school.

Quickly grabbing my history book out of my locker I ran to class with an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Only to be stared at by Ryder AND Cameron, at the same time. I slowly walked to my seat next to you know who and sat down. When I did I was not happy to be greeted by a growl? And a " What the hell are you wearing, change now, your outfit shows to much skin, that only I should see"? I gave him a glare and replied " Sorry, I don't know who you think you are bossing me around, I can wear whatever the hell I want, and as far as the only person aloud to see me with barely any clothes on,thing, not in a million years will you be seeing anything that's under my clothes right now, here me"!??

Then at that very moment he growled grabbed my rist dragged me out the door and here I am right now standing in front of him hearing him say " YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT ME INFRONT OF MY PA- SCHOOL, HERE ME? AND NO WAY IN HELL YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I AM THE BOSS AT THIS SCHOOL AND ALWAYS WILL BE, AND SOON ENOUGH I WILL BE THE BOSS OF MY OWN HOME, AND YOU WILL BE THERE TO SUPPORT ME, FOR EVER AND ALWAYS YOU WILL BE MINE"!!!!

Then when you think things can't get worse they do. He pushed me on to the ground then he hit me freaking six times! Oh, don't forget he gave me a black eye and busted lip!

I slowly backed away, fearing what might happen next when he looked at me and instantly said " Oh no, what did I just do! I'm so sorry Courtney, I-I, come on I'll help you, oh, I'm so sorry"!!!!

I replied, noticeably pissed " THANK YOU VEARY MUCH, I DONT WANT YOUR HELP YOU FREAKING A-HOLE! NEVER IN MY LIFE WILL I WANT YOUR HELP!?! MY QUESTION IS, WHY OF ALL PEOPLE DO I HAVE TO GO TO A SCHOOL WITH YOU!?! I WOULDN'T WANT MY WORST ENEMY TO KNOW YOU! WAIT, YOU ARE MY WORST ENEMY! I HATE YOU SO DAMN MUCH IT HURTS, AND GUESS WHAT, I.ALWAYS.WILL"!?!

He looked at me, close to tears? And said "You hate me"!?!

I looked at him, and what came out of my mouth next hurt me more than words can describe " NO SHIT SHERLOCK! AND HATE YOU WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT, I FREAKING DESPISE YOU! I DONT EVER AND I MEAN EVER WANT TO BE AROUND YOU! YOUR A MONSTER WHO NEVER EVER WILL DESERVE TO BE LOVED. OH, THE REASON I HATE YOU BY THE WAYS IS BECAUSE YOUR A EGOTISTICAL JERK! WHO THINKS HE CAN BOSS ME AROUND,AND THAT MY ENEMY IS WHY I HATE, WAIT NO DESPISE YOU "!!!!

The thing that hurt the most is at that moment I honestly did despise him. Also what came next hurt so bad I thought I felt my heart break, he was on the ground crying wait, no he wasn't crying he was sobbing.

Yet, I was the one who needed to apologize,for kicking him where the sun definitely doesn't shine!!!!

***************

Hi guys,girls, its Victoria I wanted to say sorry for such a sucky chapter,again, but I promise I will try my hardest to make a better one next time,so sorry for any errors! And before I forget this chapter is dedicated to the very wonderful ,MyButterflyWings, I appreciate the support so much, so thank you!!!!

Victoria