Chapter Six

Cameron's POV

~The Next Day~

Okay, lets get straight to the point,I'm officially an idiot, when she sat down at my lunch table yesterday,I did the most stupid thing I could've done, I bit her.

I couldn't control myself and decided I would just bite her then and there. Witch was pretty stupid, I mean I just got on good terms with her, and now she's in the infirmary with the pack doctor, thinking god knows what about me! ( I'm really sorry if that comment was offending to anyone).

That's not even the worst part either, I got in a big fight with my beta Finn, I mean he was really angry at me for some weird reason when I was with Courtney, every time I'm with her he is growling and being grouchy, almost like he's jealous or something!

So when we were taking her to the infirmary, I decided I was done with his some what jealous attitude and asked him what was wrong, but all he did was growl when I asked him. So I resorted to asking him if he was jealous, this time he did say something witch was why would you think that, Then I exclaimed to him that he had been a total a- hole when he was around me when I was with Courtney, witch only happened to be a few times, but every time he still managed to be some what jealous, also I don't even think Courtney realized just how often he was near us or just me when I was around her!

Now that whole exclamation some how led to us glaring and growling at each other, then finally I reluctantly told my other pack members to take her to the infirmary so I could handle Finn who seemed out raged!

Then after they left we both snarled at each other, but after snarling at him I decided that I would be the mature one and said " I don't want to fight, so can you please just tell me what's wrong?, I know you might find me saying this cry babyish but I have a lot of stress right now and don't need more so just tell me what's wrong so this can be over with"! All he did was roll his eyes, growl and say " No, were fighting"! And turned into his grayish brown wolf, and bared his teeth at me, witch made me furious and turn into my dark brown wolf.

After the whole forming into a different species thing happened, one thing led to another and we were both in not so great condition!

**************

SO here I am wishing I would've just bit Courtney all the way! Oh, yeah, I forgot to add a tiny bit of information, I didn't bite her all the way,because of her wailing in pain AND Finns vicious growling!

Also on top of everything I feel like the worst mate ever! I let her out of my sight when she was hurt and instead fought with my best friend! Also she is probably frightened to the core that I bit her, so I can only hope for the best for when she wakes up!

****

~Two Hours Later~

I was currently seated beside her waiting for her to wake up, its been two whole hours and I can't seem to leave her side, not that I really want to!

I hear a whimper and look down to see my beautiful mates chocolate brown eyes fluttering open...

**************

"Hey there! How ya doing? its me, Victoria,but call me Viki"! So hi guys, girls what ever wonderful gender you are! Sorry for not up loading, I am currently on spring break and am on a small vacation, where there is no internet! Witch sucks, so I would like to say sorry for any errors and not up loading, also thank you for all the support, it means the world to me, Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Love,
Viki