Chapter Five

Cameron's POV

I'm such an idiot, I pushed her, punched her,and gave her a black eye and busted freaking lip, because I'm a stupid damn ALMOST alpha, who let his idiotic wolf come out. I already love Courtney, yet, she HATES me. I don't know what to do, I screwed up BIG time. And this time, its not gonna be easy to fix.

Oh, yeah, my names Cameron, I'm 17 years old, and a werewolf ,if you didn't already know from my last statement. I belong to the Silver Blood Pack. I'm the alphas son. And a soon to be alpha, my father is dying slowly. I must admit I'm going to be really depressed when he goes, but I'll be alpha and have my mate, to make me feel better about the whole thing.

Actually, I probably won't have my mate, because I'm a stupid idiotic jerk. Who not only, pushed my mate but, PUNCHED her, because she was wearing clothes I didn't aprove of.

I knew when I saw,what she was wearing, I was gonna flip, but not that bad! I can't believe I did what I did. A mate is supposed to love and respect there other half and NEVER hurt her or him!

I feel so damn horrible.....

Okay I need to get dressed, I quickly threw on a pair of blue wash jeans and a black shirt with my favorite converse. I ran my hand threw my hair and ran out my room.
**
Now I'm sitting at my desk, thinking about what Courtney said yesterday about hating me and her stomping of after she said what she said.

When my beautiful mate walked in wearing,a black leather jacket over a white crop top,with a pair of black high heel boots. And her hair was in a faux wavey short haired style that looked gorgeous.

And her make up was deep red lips with mascara, that made her look even more gorgeous.

But what stood out the most, was her black eye, that she ATTEMPTED to cover up! And her busted lip! And lastly, all the bruises!

It made my heart ache. But that wasn't even the worst part, the worst part was her facial expression, she looked like she was walking to her death bed, heading over to her seat next to me!

I looked at her and smiled but all she did was sit down and ignore, me so I decided I would apologize to her " Courtney, I know you h-hate me but, can you please except my apology I am really sorry, and hope you can here me out"!?!

She looked at me and said " Its fine. But, I need to apologize about yesterday and the other day also, I was equally rude, actually probably more rude than you, so, I'm sorry"!!

It would be an understatement saying I was happy. I was probably the happiest man on earth, wait I was the happiest man in this universe. So I replied " Now that we both have forgiven each other, maybe we could sit together at lunch? I mean if you don't want to that's fine, I just really want to make things up to you"!?!

She smiled a genuine smile that made my heart melt, I know clique, but whatever, and replied " I'd love to sit with you guys, thank you"!!!! And simply looked back at the board for the rest of class.

**************

Lunch, the thing I have been waiting for all day has finally arrived. I am sitting at my table waiting for my gorgeous mate to arrive for the last ten minutes and now she finally is here, bruise and all!

Okay, that sounded, kinda screwed up, I just won't say anything, I gotta keep my cool.

' sorry I don't think you can keep your cool when you don't have any!'

'Shut up, your the one who made her hate us!'

Finally my wolf Max shut up. When Courtney walked over to the table we were at and slowly, sat down, I did something that was probably not the best thing I could've done, I....

**************
Okay, that was my attempt at a cliffhanger, hope you liked this chapter. Even though its as bad as my recent ones, so I'm sorry for any errors and how short it is. Anyways this chapter is dedicated to, drum roll everyone, Kingblue101, thank you for voting and everything. And bysies everyone!

PS. Did you like Cameron's POV or do you like Courtney's more!?! Lastly whatcha think so far!?!

Victoria