Chapter One

Courtney's POV

I was standing in the forest when I heard a growl I quickly turned to see what the noise was from and was startled to see two gold eyes staring at me I slowly backed up but was dumb founded when the creature whimpered ,I suddenly felt a surge of pain shoot through me....

"Courtney I highly advise you to get your but out of bed before I make you"!! I sprung up out of bed only to come face to face with my one and only mother. " OKAY!!!! calm down your going to awaken the whole neighborhood" I responded nodding my head emabarrased of my mother,even though it was only me and her in this whole house. Yeah,she seems to embarrass me even when I'm alone with her.Moms.

Anyways, I mine as well tell you about myself,now,okay,where do I begin,well my names Courtney rose collins I'm 17 years old and attend West Wood high. I just moved here to Colorado from California and really am not happy about it.The reason why is because the only reason we moved was so my mom could be in the same town as her new boyfriend Marcus,he claims he is in 'love' with my mom and wants to get to 'know ME '. Don't get me wrong I want my mom to be happy, I just can't handle the fact she can handle dating even though my dad died less than two months ago!?!

Well that's my "sob story". Now on to my appearence,I have medium lengthed blonde wavey hair with chocolate brown eyes, I would not consider my self fat but I'm not SUPER skinny either. I have a tendency to always have my hair in a side braid,and that's about it,just your normal everyday teenage girl!!!!

Now back to my really annoying wake up call, Since my mom finialy decided to leave my room, I can finialy get out of bed and take a nice warm shower.

**************

After I took a ten minute shower to awaken myself I grabbed a pair of dark wash jeans with a tight gray shirt that has little black specks all over it and a pair of black high heels to wear to my first day of this new school. As for my hair, I pulled it into my normal side braid.

Now I'm down stairs scarfing down my moms famous blue berry pancakes while drinking a big cup of orange juice. Now ten minutes later I am done with my food and jumping into my black mustang to head to my new school,or as I like to call it the new hell hole.

**************

I am now parked behind the school ,the reason for that is I don't feel like getting into arguments with other students about parking spots. I am now quickly stepping out of my car and grabbing my black jansport back pack.Once I got to the front of the school I could feel all eyes on me which made me feel self conscience in a way. Then when I thought the stares were bad I made the mistake of bumping into the school "slut" which landed me on the ground.I quickly sat up and was not happy to see her glaring at ME yeah,me the person who she knocked down,who should be glaring at her, not the other way around and then once again when I thought nothing could get much worse I opened my big mouth and said "Can you please stop looking at me like that,I'm the one who just fell on her butt and should be glaring at the person who caused it not the other way around,so take a picture, glare at IT ,buy some clothes that are decent and get over yourself"!!!! She looked at me and made me want to slap her by saying "I will tell you once and only once to shut up,and if you don't I will make you,so turn around and get along with your little miserable life you little bitchy slut"!!

I took a deep breath and decided once and for all I would be finishing this argument before stomping away I said " ME,the SLUT!?! Your the one dressed like a hooker and acting like a total b****,so get you head out of your a** and shut the h*** up before I shut you the f*** up myself!!

Once I was done stomping off I heard a growl but ignored it and walked into the school,and was once again greeted by unwanted stares making me feel self conscience once again because of all the stares,and snapped this time, saying " TAKE A F****** PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER"!!!! which seemed to make people look away.GOOD.

**************

Now I'm looking around hopelessly for the front office looking like an idiot,best thing ever,right,note the sarcasm! Anyways when I finally saw a door that said OFFICE on it I let out a deep breath and walked in. When I did the lady looked at me smiled and said "YOU must be the new student,Courtney Collins!?!" I nodded my head and she smiled before handing me a already printed folder of papers with my name wrote in big letters on it. She must have seen my confused look and exclaimed she had printed everything for me early,because she had nothing better to do.I quickly thanked her and smiled.

My schedule

First period: History

Second period: Science

Third period: Art

Fourth period: Music

Fith period: Lunch

Sixth period:Drama

Seventh period: gym

Eighth period: Writing

I was shocked on how many fun classes I had,I mean who in the world had a whole day of school that consisted of doing none boring things,not that I was complaining.This school is making me very curious,guess I'll have to look into it some more. I sighed to my self as I walked into my first class only to be met with a pair of very famillier eyes..............

***************

Hey,Victoria here,I hope if you read this book you like it.Also sorry for any errors,I tend to make a lot of them while writing books!!!Also sorry its so short. Anyways bye!!!!
Victoria sintclaire