punishment and sin

MIKEY LOOKED DOWN AT his wrist watch, reading the time

MIKEY LOOKED DOWN AT his wrist watch, reading the time. 3:20...Where is she? It's been 10 minutes...

Students that left the school building curiously stared at Mikey as he sat on his motorcycle patiently. The stares didn't bother him. He was used to getting them, especially when he showed up in his Toman uniform and a cool bike—in fact, he enjoyed being the center of attention.

The front doors of the school opened, y/n running out frantically. "Mikey! Sorry to keep you waiting!"

He looked up from his watch, grinning. "No worries. I just got here anyway!" He smiled, lying promptly.

"Thanks again for offering to pick me up! My bike broke down again and Draken is fixing it, so I felt bad to ask him to drive me." She muttered softly. "I ask so much of you all."

"Really, it's not a big deal." Mikey grabbed a blue helmet, handing it to her. "We're allies, remember? Both in and out of business."

Y/n smiled, putting on the helmet securely. "Yeah!"

"So where am I taking you?" He asked while she hopped onto the bike behind him, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist.

"The library, please."

"Library?...You like to read books?"

"Haha, no Mikey! I have a few exams coming up, so I'm meeting with someone to help tutor me!"

"Oh, I see...So you're dumb?"

"I-I don't think I am." Y/n stammered, offended that that was the first thing he asks.

"Okay! To the library to hit the books!!" Mikey stepped on the gas, the vehicle zooming out of the school parking lot and towards the street. Y/n nearly screamed from the extreme speed, as it gave her whiplash.

Anyone could tell that Mikey was enjoying teasing her.

"Thank you! I should be good here!!" Y/n waved by the entrance of the library, as Mikey was sitting on his bike by the sidewalk

"You don't need me to wait for you?"