𝟢𝟤𝟩

» [𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀] «0:00 ─O───── 0:00◁◁ || ▷▷

» [𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀] «
0:00 ─O───── 0:00
◁◁ || ▷▷

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

˚୨୧˚aileen˚୨୧˚

i woke up and realized my phone was turned off, it must of hung up because when my phone stays on all night it gets a hear warning, when i saw the Lock Screen i did get a notification saying polybioh tagged you in a post.

liked by kairiscasket and 79 otherspolybioh: <3

polybioh: <3

comments turned off.

i started blushing instantly, i went to insta dms and i dmed him.

mattia (polybioh)

hey, gm! how are you this morning? i just wanted to say i saw what you tagged me in. i love you a lot matti, thank you for coming into my life and making me smile. cant wait to see you at school <3

hey babe! im doing good this morning and i love you too. i am here for you if you need anything 💗!
liked messaged.

i locked my phone and got up, for once i had a smile on my face and i wasn't all mopey. i pulled up my sleeve and looked at my scars, i told myself today is the day..i don't care if people judge me, im gonna show my scars.

i walked over to my closet and pulled out an t shirt. the t shirt had my favorite band on it..the neighbourhood. i put on some cuffed jeans and converse with a beanie, i also tucked in my shirt. i grabbed my backpack, skateboard and airpods. i went downstairs got my lunch then left.

*at school*

i walked inside and saw nickie.

"hey!! omg!! where were you yesterday??" i said.

"he tried it with me Aileen." she said in a sad small tone.

"wait what?? who tried what???" i said.

"kairi, we started dating not to long ago. he tried to have sex with me." she said as she hugged her waist.

"oh my gosh, nickie i am so sorry honey. you should not have even gone through that." i said hugging her. she hugged me back.

"he left bruises on my thighs, they hurt a lot." she said.

"did you tell anyone yet?" i said.

"no just you, im to scared to tell my parents." she said.

"okay, it's gonna be alright. i cannot believe he would fucking even do that." i said with an attitude.

"just don't tell anyone." she said.

"oh you know i won't." i said.

"hey nickie! cmon!" i heard someone say. i turned my head and it was kairi. i walked up to him.

"if you fucking touch her again, i will kill you. stay the fuck away from her!" i said.

"woah miss thang chill." he said.

"chill my ass, nickie let's go." i said as i grabbed her hand.

i talked to her for a minutes to keep her company then when the bell rung, i went to class.