𝟢𝟤𝟫

» [𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒] «0:00 ─O───── 0:00◁◁ || ▷▷

» [𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒] «
0:00 ─O───── 0:00
◁◁ || ▷▷

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

˚୨୧˚aileen˚୨୧˚

*after school*

after my last class, i ran to the principals office to find mattia. once i got there, he wasn't in there.

"hey mrs. gonzalez, did mattia polibio stop by in here?" i said while running out of breath.

"yes he did but i-" she tried to say but i cut her off.

"okay thank you!" i said. i was about to head out the door but she stopped me.

"wait a minute aileen, we need to talk." my principal said.

"sure, what's going on?" i said.

"so devin right, your ex?" she said.

i immediately felt my heart sunk, she knows. i know she knows.

"yeah um he is my ex." i said.

"i know what happened, police came and took devin away. his trial will be next week, im gonna have to see your parents before then." she said.

"okay, my parents are busy a lot so ill try." i said. i was lying.

"no you can't try, they have to be there." she said.

"okay thank you, ill have them there." i said.

"okay, that's all. if you need anything, i can provide you counselor if you need one." she said.

"no thank you, ill be fine." i said.

after that i walked away, i started full on crying. to be honest i just wanted to find mattia, i searched around the whole school until i found mattia in the front.

"mattia!!" i yelled. i ran up to him.

"hey, are you okay?? i have been calling and texting you!" he said.

"yes im fine, i promise im not gonna be mad. did you tell-" i tried to say but mattia cut me off.

"yes aileen, i told the principal about everything. i had to because i love you and that sick mother fucker had to be put away, i need you here with me aileen. i dont care what anyone says but you deserve to be happy, i want you to be happy. i love you, you rock my world aileen kimberaly reyez. no one else does, everytime i look at you. i feel alive..i feel like im on top of the world. i know we have only known each other for 3 months but i love you" he said.

"mattia polibio, i love you too. there is nothing in thie world that will make me stop loving you." i said as i kissed him. he kissed
me back.

he put his hands on my face while kissing me, he wiped away my left over tears that i still had dripping down on my face. after a while our lips unattached.