𝟢𝟦𝟤

˚୨୧˚aileen˚୨୧˚

on my way to the clinic, i started to get really nervous. my leg was bouncing up and down.

"baby, calm down." he said. he put his hand on my leg to prevent it from shaking.

i took a deep breathe eventually my leg stopped shaking, i was confused. mattia wore a condom and he wasn't going fast at all. i don't know how i would be pregnant.

we finally got to the clinic, before we could get in. we had to sign papers. once i got done signing the papers, we walked inside.

"what are your here for today mam?" the lady said to me.

"hi, i would like to have a pregnancy test." i said.

"alright, sign here." she said.

i signed more paper work, after that i sat down. i waited a couple minutes then my name was called.

"aileen reyez!" i heard.

we got up and walked into the office.

"so it says right here that you're 17, you need to be 18 or over to come in here alone." the doctor said.

"im her dad" mattia said.

i looked at him in confusion, he looked at me back with 'just go with it look'

"she was born when 14." he said.

"so then that makes you 31, correct?" she said.

"uhh yeah." mattia said.

"you know what im not going to even ask you for any ID or birth certifcate, just come on in." she said.

"thank you so much!" i said.

i layed down on the bed, the doctor started to feel around my stomach to see if anything was wrong. then she proceeded to move more up.

"do you mind?" she said.

i nodded and she proceeded to feel my breast but they hurt everytime she touched certain spots.

"ahh" i said in discomfort.

"do they hurt when i touch them?" she said.

"mhm, a little." i said.

"alright, sit up for me." she said,

i sat up and pulled my shirt down.

"well, the only pregnancy sympton she has is tender breast but im still gonna have her pee in a cup just to make sure." she said.

she handed me a cylinder shaped cup, i got up and went to go pee. once i was done, i walked out and gave it to her.

"thank you, ill be back with the test results." she said.

i nodded. once she left the room, it was complete silent. i didn't know if i should talk, go on my phone, stare at mattia the whole time. i just kept thinking am i pregnant.