054

˚୨୧˚aileen˚୨୧˚

"hey, was everything alright today when you left nickie and i? i saw victoria walk up to you and you looked a little annoyed." i said.

"yeah, everything was good." he said with a certain tone to his voice.

"you sure?" i said.

"okay you know what, im gonna be honest with you. victoria and i were together long time ago, like back in 2019. she texted me the day before prom and she said she had feelings for me but then i told her i was with someone. thats all aileen." he said.

"why'd she come up to you?" i said.

"well first, she wanted my voting sheet then she proceeded to add on about how she didn't love me and blah blah blah, just don't worry about it alright." he said.

i nodded.

i didn't mean to sound annoying, i just genuinely wanted to know if everything was okay.

"baby im sorry, i didn't mean to sound annoying." i said.

"it's alright, lets just go to sleep." he said.

i nodded.

i turned over and cuddled up next to mattia, his hand over my waist touching my stomach.

"aileen?" mattia said.

"yes?" i said.

"are you sure you're ready to do this?" he said, letting out a big breathe.

"yes, i am ready mattia." i said.

"okay, just making sure. i just want whats best for you." he added on.

"i love you."i said.

"i love you more." he said back.