𝟢𝟥𝟤

˚୨୧˚aileen˚୨୧˚

i woke up and i felt really groggy, i had a slight headache and i was really hot. i think i was sick. i got up and went to my parents room to look for a thermometer, after a couple of minutes of shifting through my parents drawers, i found one. i put it under my tongue, i had a temperature of 113 and that's not good. i had a fever, i immediately called mattia and told him about my fever and if he could pick up my homework for my classes and him being the most caring boyfriend he is, he said that he would come over after school and bring me soup and things to help me with my fever.

i got up and took out some new pajamas and got in the shower. once i got out, i put my clothes on and went right back in my bed. i kind of just rested all day.

*a couple hours later*

it's been about a couple hours and mattia just got out of class and texted me and said that he was on his way. i texted back with an "okay :)" and set my phone back down. about 30 minutes later, i hear the doorbell ring. i get up and go downstairs to open the door.

"hey." i said. he could tell that i looked really drained and sleepy.

"hey, are you okay?" he said.

"i dont fell to good, im sweating so much." i said as i laughed a little bit.

"here let me carry you so you dont pass out." he said.

"thanks babe but i dont want you getting si-" i tried to get out but i was cut off by mattia picking me up, he picked me up bridle style and took me upstairs. once we got upstairs, he laid me on my bed.

"can i get in with you?" he asked.

"but i don't want you to get you sick." i said.

"ill be okay." he said.

"you sure?" i said.

"of course, I'd KILL myself for you. so me getting sick is no big deal" he said as he chucked a little bit.

"okay, alright." i said.

i scooted over a bit so mattia could lay right next to me, i put my arm over his stomach. my face on his chest, his arm over me. us just cuddling as shameless plays on auto play on my tv.

a couple hours pass by and i start to get hungry, my stomach kept growling over and over.

"are you hungry?" he said.

"why? can you here my stomach?" i said.

"yes, i will make you something to eat." he said.

"yeah, that would be nice. your like the best boyfriend i could ever ask for." i said.

"anything for you my love." he said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

he got up and left to go downstairs to fix me something to eat. as mattia is downstairs making me something to eat, im looking up at the ceiling and just thinking about a lot of things. thought, memories and flashbacks were just flowing through my head. a couple of minutes later i hear footsteps approaching the door. i got up and sat at my desk, mattia comes busting through the door with my food.

"woah, you alright?" i said as i look at mattia in a confused kind of way.

"yeah im fine." he said with a smirk on his face.

i was kind of confused on why is he was half smiling.

"mattia what happened?" i said as I'm looked at him in a serious way.

"okay what really happened was i- wait before i tell you this. promise not to get mad" he said laughing a little.

"i promise mattia." i said.

"okay..i dropped like half of the food when i was making it, DONT WORRY!! i cleaned it up." he said.

"that's why you were acting so weird." i said.

"yeah i guess you can say." he said.

i shook my head as my face grew a smile.

"you are something else polibio." i said.

"something else for you." he said.

an even bigger smile grew on my face.

"i just cooked you breakfast food even though it's like 5pm." he said.

"no this is good." i said looking at him, nodding my head.

a few minutes pass by and i hear a phone start buzzing, it was mattias phone.

"hello" he said.

it was silent for a minute.

"yeah ill be on my way, k love you guys. alright bye." he said.

"you gotta go?" i said.

"yeah, parents going out tonight. i love you and ill text you tonight." he said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"okay and wait before you go!" i said.

he turned around and looked at me.

"thank you so much mattia for everything, your kindness, your goofiness and your loyalty. you have been such a big help to me and my whole situation. i couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." i said.

he walked back over to me and gave me a kiss. it was one of those kisses that are short but long if you think about it.

"i love you more aileen, my pride and joy. my cutest sweetest girlfriend ever." he said.

i smiled and he smiled back, we let go off each other and mattia proceeded to walk out the door. i sat by my window up top and saw him walking out to his car, he stopped and looked back up at the window. he saw me, he waved at me and i waved my back. we both had two big smiles on our faces. and just like that, mattia got into the car and drove off.