𝟢𝟥𝟢

𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝗺𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 😭

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚
+..。*゚+
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・

˚୨୧˚aileen˚୨୧˚

we walked out of the school building and he walked me home.

"ill call you tonight, okay?" i said.

"i know you will." he said as he chuckled.

"k i love you." i said as i gave him a quick kiss.

"i love you too." he said.

i walked inside and my parents werent home, i saw a note on the kitchen table.

hey aileen, this is your mother writing this. im sorry but me and your father are out of the country, we wont be back until the first of january. before you start freaking out, all of the bills are paid for and you dont need to pay or do anything. sorry we couldnt tell you in time.

may 2020
2:47PM

im confused on why she just didnt text me, i didn't really care anyway. i was tired with all the shit i had to put up with. i ripped the letter and threw it away. i grabbed a snack out of the pantry and went upstairs, i didn't have any homework so i just turned on Netflix and started watching shameless.

thirty minutes pass by and i get a facetime call from nickie, i answered.

"hey, whats up?" i said.

"hey, i told the principal what happened." she said.

"you did??? what did she say???" i said.

"i have to answer some questions and kairi is gonna be there." she said.

"your kidding right?? you didnt ask them if you wanted to be asked the questions alone?" i said.

"it was no choice, i was going to have to be in there with him anyway." she said.

"and when is this happening? tomorrow?" i said.

"i don't know, the principal is debating on whether he can go or not." she said.

"i swear if he goes, im literally gonna be pissed." i said.

"same but lets just not talk about this anymore, im getting flashbacks." she said.

"okay okay." i said.

nickie and i talked for about an hour then she had to go, i told her that ill see her tomorrow at school. after we got off the phone, i called mattia.

"hiiiiiiiiii." i said.

"heyyyyyyyy, what are you doinggg?" he said.

"nothi- wait..where are you? that's not your room." i said.

"im at ales." he said.

"ohhh, hi ale!!" i said.

"hey aileen, mattia has been talking about you for the past hour." he said as he started laughing.

"well is that true matti?" i said with a grin on my face.

"maybeeee.." he said as he started looking around everywhere as if he was trying to tell me something.

"y'all are in loveeeee." i heard alejandro say.

mattia and i looked at each other and started laughing, ale started laughing with us. we stopped laughing after a while.

"my parents are gone til the first of January." i said.

"wait so your there by yourself?!" he said.

"yeah." i said.

"oh hell nah, im coming over there." he said.

"no no you don't have too." i said.

"well i am anyways." he said.

"oh my go- okay." i said.

"text you when im there, bye love you." he said.

"love you too, bye ale!" i said.

"byee!!" i heard him say.

mattia hung up the phone, i put my phone down and started to clean up my room a bit for mattia.