My normal/ Un normal Day

~~Kat's POV~~

My day started out like any other day. My parents were down stairs, fighting in the kitchen, so I was awake by 6:30. I laid in bed, listening to them bicker until I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my Ipod, walked into the bathroom, and slammed the door so my parents would know that they woke me up. I turned on my Ipod and Black Veil Brides filled the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and noticed that my makeup from last night was smeared and my eyes were bruised from lack of sleep.

I jumped into the shower, making sure to wash away the remnants of yesterday and stood there letting the water run down my face. I began to wonder what my parents were fighting about, but it was useless. They fought about every little thing. They were complete opposites and it made me wonder, every day, how they could have gotten married.

I turned off the water and grabbed one of my towels, so I could dry my hair. I wrapped the other one around my body and emerged from behind the curtain, checking in the mirror to make sure I washed all the makeup off. I stood there a few minutes, wondering what I should do to my hair today and finally decided on a casual look, so I just straightened it. I then grabbed a small bottle of foundation and smeared it around my eyes, making sure to cover up the discoloration.

I finished my makeup with a little eyeliner and grabbed my Ipod before leaving the bathroom to find some clothes. I grabbed out a pair of black, bleach stained skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides t-shirt. I also grabbed my leather studded belt and hooked up some chains to my belt loops. Grabbing my guitar case, I left my room and headed to the kitchen.

When I entered the kitchen, both of my parents glared at me as if I was interrupting something important.

"Turn that garbage off right now and come eat your breakfast." My fathers voice cracked from all the yelling.

I sighed and turned off my Ipod before making my way to the kitchen table. I stared at the plate of toast and felt both of their eyes on me.

"Eat your breakfast." They both said, simultaneously.

"I'm not hungry." I played with my hands in my lap.

"So, your mother just wasted that food on you." My father looked like he was going to bust a nut.

"Why don't one of you just eat it then?" I pushed the plate away from me and looked at the empty spot in front of me.

"Just eat your breakfast or you will end up like your mother." My father said as he pointed at her.

"What's that supposed to mean, Seth?" My mother placed her hands on her hips"

"You are too skinny and our daughter is following in your foot steps."

I took this moment of distraction to grab my guitar and leave the room. I ran out the front door and to the end of the street before stopping to catch my breath and plug my headphones in. I turned on my Ipod and Andy's voice began to soothe me. I began to walk to the park, where I could sit peacefully before band practice.

Finally at the park, I placed my guitar next to the swing set and sat on a swing.

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed

I am here

A saviour will be there

When you are feeling alone, oh

A saviour for all that you do

So live freely without their harm.

Tears began to flow down my cheeks and I lowered my head so my hair covered them.

So here I write my lullaby to all the lonely ones

Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love

So I will take this pen and teach you how to live

What is left unsaid, the greatest gift I give.

I sat there a few minutes, lyrics ringing through my soul, when I felt someone sit on the swing next to me. I quickly wiped away the tears and began to put up my Ipod. I was getting ready to get up when the voice stopped me.

"Why is a beautiful girl like you, sitting here crying?" I slowly turned to look at the stranger and almost died when I realized that Andy fucking Biersack was talking to me.