What A Day

I made my way to the park and sat on the same swing I was sitting on when I first met Andy. I began to hum to myself as I swung back and forth, trying to pass the time.

Hours passed and I was becoming bored by each passing second. I sat there and thought about how stupid I was being and why would he return here to possibly want to see me? I was sure he hated me and never wanted to see me again. I was getting ready to leave the park when my phone vibrated. I dug it out and saw that the call was from Nate.

"Hello?" I sighed as I stood from the swing.

"Oh my God Kat! You're alive! We thought something happened! You wouldn't answer the door or any of our texts." He sounded relieved to hear my voice.

"I just didn't want to be bothered. I'm feeling much better today."

"Well good cause I have some great news. Dusty awoke from the coma about five minutes ago! Hurry and come say hi."

"He's awake? He's finally awake! I'll be right there!" I ran from the park and headed down the road to the hospital.

I finally reached the door and ran in. The nurse tried to stop me but I pushed past her and ran down the hall. Nate ran over to me and encased me in a hug.

"He's awake Kat! He is back to normal." I hugged Nate back and noticed Vexx over on a bench. "Go in and see him. He's been asking for you."

I nodded at him and made my way into the room. To my surprise Andy was sitting in a chair next to the bed. Both guys were laughing until they noticed that I had entered. Andy became silent and looked away from me. My heart sank and I bit my lip.

"Kat!" I looked over at Dusty and smiled, walking over to the other side of the bed.

"Dusty, I'm glad you are okay! Sorry about your mom."

"I'm sorry for my father's behavior. He had no right to hit you like that."

"That's partially true." Andy mumbled.

"It's not at all true, Andrew! You won't even let me explain!"

"That's cause there is nothing to explain! You lied to me the whole fucking time!"

"Vexx kissed me! I was pushing him away! I even told him that I was with you! He is only like an older brother to me, nothing more!" My fists were clenched as I yelled at him.

"I'm not going to sit here and listen to anymore of your fucking lies!" He stood up.

"Guys! Stop this! The doctor said it's not good to stress me out!" Dusty begged but it fell upon deaf ears.

"They aren't lies! I can prove it to you! Vexx!" I stormed out of the room and yanked Vexx into the room. "Explain!"

Andy stood there and listened as Vexx explained the whole thing. Vexx finished and we stood there until Andy broke the silence.

"Kat, Can you ever forgive me?" Andy looked over at me and made a little pout. I smiled and laughed a little laugh.

"Of course I can. I love you Andy." I walked over to him and locked him into a kiss.

What a day. Dusty awoke from his coma and I was able to get Andy back. Tears of joy began to flow as I kissed him.