1. Moon Rising

Time itself hadn't been standing still. In fact, time flew. Been around 200 years since the humans left the surface. Mutes took over. And I hear you say, what is a mute? The answer is simple. In a Great Mutant Outbreak the world, mutated, highly intelligent fauna are dubbed mutes/mutates (mutant animals). Replacing humans at the top of the food chain. Also known as, animals became smarter, bigger and stronger.

Meaning, stay away at all cost.

Well if you wanted to keep your head.
But the hell you knew. You were sleeping... But not for long!

The container you were in has been giving you air and energy that was contacted to your body. Keeping you in a deep slumber until someone would open it. But nobody opened it.

The container was buried underground. Maybe 5 or 6 feet deep. To make sure no one could sniff you up. 

It was build by the most smartest humans. But if they were smart, why didn't they bring you with them? Well  you couldn't remember a thing.

It was dark, all around you. Until the container rebooted. Light going on with a few seconds of blinking. Metal shovel machines began to push the container upwards. Pushing the dirt above it away.

Leaving the container with you inside on the surface. And it took some time to push the metal shovel back inside.

Hey it had been there for quite some  years, you would take longer too.

Damp left the edges as it slowly opened. Scanning the area and making sure you will be save once outside.

A groan left your lips. Waking up from a sleep. Or a coma. It had been years. Your body was weak. In a good condition but very weak. The bed you've been laying in pushed you upwards. Forcing you to stand slowly. And before you could open your eyes or progress any of it. Your feet met the ground. The soft ground covered in grass. Your left eye meeting the area first. Your right eye following the command your brain gave.

You inhaled deeply with your nose, breathing it out with your mouth. Scanning around. Your eyes meeting tree's. Nothing very special.

You looked down. No clothes.

There was a machine like sound behind you. Creating interest. So you turned around. Seeing your sleeping capsule.

On the side were your arms have been laying was something written. You bowed down.

Name: Y/N
Last name: L/N
Gender: Female
Age: Unknown
If unknown identify age class on guess:
Young adult
Family: Unknown

Underneath that stood:

Human ###
Mute     ###

You couldn't read what was behind the scratches. Didn't matter now.

In progress

You had no idea what that meant.

You felt around your neck, there was something around it. It was a necklace with a dragon statue.

That was cool. You were going to keep that. You looked forward. There was a path. You couldn't stay here. So you took one last look at the capsule and around it before walking away.

Not knowing a giant dragon tattoo was marked over your back.

God I'm loving this so much
Word count 526
Comicmaker12