6. Sweet Morning Sun

Enjoying every minute until you had to get up.

But waking up you did. On time too, good for you. You wanted to keep your promise by staying one night. Just like she asked. Well said but nevermind that. You stripped and put on your clothes that was dumped next to the bed. The sun at it lowest point. Still rising, slowly. And now the second time wearing the clothes. They felt amazing. And it was just your style. Your eyes meeting the backpack in the corner. "I claim that" you said out loud as you stuffed your white short and tank top into it. Brushing your hair together with your fingers. Stretching your body as you then fixed the bed. They were clean, so you returned the favour.

As you opened the door you undid your necklace. And laid it on the pillow. Smiling as the door closed behind you. The necklace is meant for miss Sartori. You hoped she would find it. Closing the door behind you as you moved to the floor where they had food. Delicious fruits. Your mouth watering because of it. You filling the bag with the most unripened fruits. In that way, they will go longer with you. Stuffing a bread in there as well.

Putting the bag around you as you made your way to the exit. There were barely any mod frogs awake. They probably had guarding duty?. And as you set a step outside you stopped. Closing your eyes as you took a deep breath in. It felt good wearing clothes and shoes. And there you went. Starting your next adventure. You looking once back at the broken covered building with vines and ivy's. Then dissapearing slowly between the tree's.

Miss Sartori watching from the room you've just left. Holding the necklace. With your name carved onto the back of it. Her thumb rubbing over it as she saw you dissapear. A exhale left her mouth as she walked away to do her own tasks.

You decided to move to a different way you came from. Nothing much was there. Only tree's, lots of them. And that laboratory building a like with those wolfs. Who which you saw, were not very nice. If it wasn't for the mod frog leader who seemed to have a soft spot for you. Then it might have ended very different. Compared to you now and the before you. You had slept good so you now had your energy back, you were not hungry and you even had slem food with you, and you wore something. No longer feeling a bit exposed.

You looked up, the sun now an half hour further. If you had to guess then. Since there wasn't anything to tell you to time like a watch. But then you kneeled down as you moved your hand to your chest. Your breathing getting heavy. What was this? Why were you feeling this? Your eyes changed for a second. Getting back up as you took and held your head. "That was weird..." You said confused.

Was something wrong with you? Were you hurt?. No you weren't, it was just an start of what will happen.

Word count 536
Comicmaker12