2. Lesson, stay away from wolves

Not knowing a giant dragon tattoo was marked over your back.

The ground felt weird under your feet. It was all so new to you. Even though, you looked at your arms and down. You were tall, maybe 5,8 feet. The one thing you knew was that you were completely human. Around her twenties. Maybe a bit older. But it was not like you knew much about yourself.

You looked back around. The path never stopping. You needed clothes. And fast. You couldn't keep walking bare naked. And your feet weren't into it either. Damm. You rubbed the back of your neck as you moved your head to the side. How long had it been. How long was it ago for you to move this freely? Your body not okey with so much movement after sleeping.

But maybe someone could help you? Explain more. And even, maybe knew more about you and why you came out an capsule?

You stopped. You came to a spit. The path now going in two. To the left was the long endless road. And on the right was a path leading to a more open place. Well to the right you went!. Then there was a building.

An actual building.

You smiled

You smiled. But then your ears picked up as sound. Footsteps. There were running. And in circles. You hid behind a rock to observe. You weren't going to risk anything. Then from the bushes, wolves jumped out. Did they got back from a hunt? You could tell by their positions. You held the rock as you took a better peek. They had shirt's on. A dead squirrel got dropped down next to them. They all looked tall. As tall as you.

Then they began to talk about science. "The Astronomers in Turtlenecks" you whispered. Hearing their conversation. They began starting to digg down into the dead squirrel. Your eyes widened and backed away. Going back the the path. After a few uncomfortable steps you began to run. Just to make sure you were getting distance from them. Then you tripped and landed against a tree. Both your knees bleeding. A small scratch on your forehead. You were so clumsy.

But that wasn't going to stop you. You kept running. Eventually walking over a road. The sun glowing down on you. You stopped once you saw water.

You were on a hill

You were on a hill. And on the other side:

 And on the other side:

Heh, cool. You decided to go the the fallen bridge place. Sliding down easy. Your naked butt meeting the ground a few times. You could wash yourself inmidely once down.

You stepped into the water. Till your knees. You looked down. Seeing your face for the first time. You had a scar on your left eyebrow. Just barely touching your eye. How did you get that? And wow. Your eyes were red. Peacefully red. But then your eyes caught another sound. It sounded electric. Or machinery. It was car. A small black limo was riding over the lilly leaves. Far away from you. At the other side of the water was a building. Maybe you could hide there?

Noice, can't wait to make the next chapter.
Word count 532
Comicmaker12