7. Wolves Can Be Nice?

( sorry for the long wait people 🙏 )

Was something wrong with you? Were you hurt?. No you weren't, it was just an start of what will happen.

Nevertheless you let it go. You didn't feel off and with a small check you weren't even hurt. So problem fixed. As walking you actually enjoyed the now sun. Besides no more pain for you feet. All though it sorta felt like you had done it before. So weird. Like your body was at higher levels for some actions. But then you could smell something. A scent so call it. You could hear movements further down the forest. Which you decided to follow. As you suddenly got attacked from behind. Something had launched on top of you. Your face meeting the ground. And a certain growl had told you enough. Wolf. No need to turn your head for that. It's claws were on your shoulders to keep you down. No way you would let it happen. Any longer. With an aggressive tune around you were now on top of the person. It was a male wolf older then you. Wearing a blazer with a turtleneck clearly showing. Almost like a scholar.

Wait you know him, it was yesterday when you saw them

Wait you know him, it was yesterday when you saw them. Hunting down a squirrel. Weren't you a bit afraid back then? Because now you weren't. Huh, you were getting to know yourself better with the day. Literally. You gave a snarl almost in instinct as the male wolf almost smiles. A smirk. Why was it doing that? You had him trapped. But you drop your own act as he begins to howl. Loudly and clearly. You got off as you dusted off your clothes. As it wasn't even ten seconds and you were surrounded by the pack. They were showing their teeth. Their very sharp teeth. Meanwhile you had nothing. Just your hands which hadn't found fighting out just yet.

Could you be faster then a wolf? Probably not. You swallowed as tou stood your ground. Why was everyone here so mean and aggressive? No clue. At least you had not idea why this was. "Walk human" a shorter wolf growls. Not again, you thought. But it was your only option. You didn't feel for fighting or running. Maybe that was your character?. The building, was that their place?.

( You are at the other side )

In front of the doors now as two wolves open the broad door. You turn your head slightly to the side as a twin a like brothers with hands behind their back walked up to the door. These two male wolves had to be brothers. There was no other way. Almost looking exactly the same if it wasn't for the different jacket.

The one with the lighter fur had a white jacket as the other had darker die with a black jacket

The one with the lighter fur had a white jacket as the other had darker die with a black jacket. It reminds you to Ying and Yang for some reason. "Where did you find this pest?" The dark clothed wolf asked to his pack. "Just over the border of the territory" the one who had found you spoke. You mentally slapped a hand on your forehead. That was stupid. "Wait a minute" the white clothed wolf as he sniffs the air. And with a step closer as if appears to be smelling your scent. "You were here yesterday" he confirmes interested. Yep, he was right. "Well the human is an trespasser. And you all know what we do with trespassers" mister I didn't get love from my mother spoke. "We eat them!" He smiles as he rubs his hands together. As you could almost hear them drooling behind you.

"No you won't" you said as you gave a stern look to confirm your position. By wolves were some kind of rangs right? And since they are brothers that meant they both were in lead. Like alpha's. "The human speaks brother" as the white jacket wolf slaps his brother back in his face. Now this was interested towards you. "Let me introduce myself, I am billion" billion spoke dramatically. "And I am billion" his brother spoke. So billion and billion? Good choice of names. "And together we are Billion and Billion" they spoke together as one. Ha, you were faster with figuring that out. "Why do you wear blazers with  turtleneckes?" You ask to your curiosity. Not really wanted to spread your name around the forest.

Word count 735
Comicmaker12