Part 1: ochakos backstory

Ochako was a young girl when a hero comes to her school. That hero being All might. He tells all the children that with lots of hard work they can attend a special school called UA, Where they can learn how to become a hero. But one day after school her parents were sadly killed by a villain. Ochako ends up having a lot of PTSD from these events unfolding at such a young age.

As ochako grows older she makes it her duty to protect people from villains. To make a difference in the world, to make sure that people are safe no matter what.

But what happens when one day ochako is met up with the same villain that killed her parents all those years ago? Will she be able to stop them? Or will she fail? Will her ptsd get in the way of saving civilians, and stopping the villain?

Ochako's parents were always so loving. While they were poor, they were all so happy. Ochako grew up in a pretty small house. But they didn't mind. Ochako's parents were always busy with their business, but always made sure to take time for their daughter.

Fast forward a few years ochako is 11 years old, and is coming back from school~

Ochakos POV

I remember coming home after school. I was so excited to tell my parents about a hero that came to my school! All might came to tell everyone about how they could also become a hero! He talked about a special place called UA high school. It was a school for heroes in training. Where they could learn how to become a hero. I was so excited!

I finally arrived at the doorstep to my family's apartment. I knocked twice before my mother opened the door. I ran into my mothers arms.

"MAMAMA MAMA!!!" I remember I was so excited to tell my mom about my day at school. "Yes dear?" My mother asked excitedly. "All might came to my school today and told us about a special high school called UA!

"a-and guess what mom!!" I had shuddered while talking so fast. "What dear?!" My mother asked excitedly. "THEY SAID I COULD BE A HERO WHEN I GROW UP IF I WANTED TO!!!" My mother was skeptical about the whole situation, but still remained supportive.

"That's very cool ochako dear!" My mother started. "-but being a hero is very dangerous, lots of times a villain will hurt the hero's, and get away.."

Nobody's POV:

Ochako looked deep into her mother's eyes, and whispered.. "Then I guess that just more the reason for me to work hard, and make sure that the villains don't hurt people or me." Ochako bit her lip and looked away before continuing.. "And that they don't get away to..." Ochakos mother smiled sweetly. "Then work hard to active your goal dear." Her mother replied.

Hi!! Tysm for reading the first chapter of my first fan-fiction "a fools return"

I hope you enjoy this chapter!~✨ let me know what you think so far!! Have a good day!! <333