Chapter 5: Friends with benifits

A few weeks later, bakugou was released from the hospital. He had to go to recovery girl for healing treatments every few days. But other than that he was back to normal.

~Fast forward a month or so~

Ochako and katuski had spend the past month training together. After they trained together, they would walk back to their separate dorms. Shower, get ready, and then meet up to walk to class together.

Ochako's Pov

I heard a few faint knocks on my door. I opened it to find bakugou. Wait- Bakugou came to my dorm?! And He knocked without blowing up my door? That's a new one. Anyways- "Oi round face! You coming or not?!" Bakugou's usual cowling started up again. "Y-yes!" I stuttered running over to my desk, shoving my homework into my backpack. Only to swing my backpack to harshly. Knocking over my cup of water.

While trying to prevent anymore water from spilling, I went to pick the cup up. Only to slip on the spilt water. "AHHHH!!"
I screeched, slipping onto the hard ground.

My desk had thankfully been tidy, and all my other important papers were put up. I had put them in my backpack. I stayed up late last night working on them. I was struggling with math class.

Usually, my papers would be all over the place. On the floor, on my bed, crumpled up in my backpack, taped to my wall. Literally anywhere in my room.

As I rubbed my now sore back. Thanks to falling onto the tough ground. I heard the sound of.. Bakugou chuckling?! Okay this is not right. Something is up with him. "Bakugou are you sick?!" I asked Sincerely.

"Tsk! What the fuck makes you think that round face?!" He yelled as he normally would. I don't know! Maybe the fact that your laughing? I don't know you tell me! What's up with you?!! I'm so confused!

While waiting for a reply. I found myself face-palming. Mists of me sitting in a cold puddle of water on my dorm floor.

Bakugou closed the dorm door. Making sure to do so in a quiet manor. I listened to the sound of his footsteps. And the way his shoes hit the floor with a surprisingly satisfyingly quiet way.

He dropped his backpack on the ground. Before coming over to me, I saw him take a paper towel out of his backpack, before wiping up the water around me.

"Get up cheeks." He finally said after wiping up the water from my desk. My school uniform skirt was drenched from the water.

"I'll be back..." I stated as I went to my dresser, taking my extra spare uniform out of my top drawer. I turned on my heels walking to the bathroom in my dorm.

Before closing the door I hurt a quiet "tsk" before a mutter. "What was that?" I asked curiously. "I said you looking fucking cute!" Bakugou mumbled at me, furiously rubbing at the wet floor. On his hands and knees cleaning. He was a hot blushing, muttering mess.

With my skirt in hand, I closed the bathroom door giggling to myself.
"I think your cute too!" I laughed while changing into my skirt.

»»-------------¤-------------««

After changing, and cleaning up ochako's mess, the two were off to class. It had become a habit for katuski to walk ochako to school. Not only did this prevent anyone from flirting with his crush, but also forced  ochako to get up and at it.

To put in simple terms, it was beneficial to the both of them. Ochako watched at katuski slowly opened the door of her dorm. She was secretly trying to creep up behind katuski. Surely he would be distracted with his phone to notice her.

Ochakos pov:

I glanced up to the tall man. He looked unsettled. Something was up with him. He has a faint pink tint to his cheeks. Was he running a fever? It was not the first time that he had been sick looking.

"Katuski. Are you okay?" I questioned. "I'm fine ochako.." his voice trailed off. He was becoming a walking tomato at this point.
"Ugh stop lying! What is up with you?" I demanded pulling the collar of his shirt down so I could feel his forehead.

Since katuski never wears his tie for school. Pulling his collar was the only thing I could think of accomplishing. Pulling his face close to my own I put my hands on his cheeks.

His face was hot. I put my hand over his forehead. He looked down into my eyes. I looked into his deep shade of ruby eyes. I felt my cheeks start to flush. Wait- WHAT???

»»-------------¤-------------««

On the way to class 1-A, while the two were leaving Heights Alliance. They were met with a running momo?

I ran over to a now panting momo. "Momo are you okay?!" I asked urgently. "Ahh." She huffed. "Yes I just came to get my homework." Oh? That was odd. Momo never forgets things.

I turned, watching as momo walked back to Heights Alliance. I was starting to feel drowsy. Me and katuski finally made our way to homeroom.

As I sat down at my desk, I put my arms on my desk, lying my head on them. I would just rest for a bit. I would focus on class when Mr. Aizawa showed up.

I slowly nodded off into slumber. Sitting at my desk with my head on my arms. It was actually quite comfortable. If I do say so myself.

I'm sorry for not updating sooner 🗿✨
I promise I'll try to update at least once a week. ✨✨

Special thanks to all new followers! And thank you so much for all of your votes! Speaking of which, Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter! More chapters coming soon! 🤩💖✨