Chapter 2: Sparring partners?!

Chapter 2: sparring partners?!

It's been 5 years since all might came to my school when I was 11. I'm 16 now! I'm so excited to be in hero training! My birthday is also just around the corner! I most likely won't be spending my birthday with my parents. However, I'm still looking forward to it!

Today is my mid-terms of my 2nd semester of attending UA! I'm so excited! After we finish up our tests this week, I get to go visit my parents! I'm so so excited! They've been supporting me through my whole journey of become a heroin so far!

They've been working so hard to be here for me no matter what. Even though they are so busy working hard with their business, they always find time for
me.

~Inside UA~

I walked through the massive, tall doors leading into the class of 2-A. Most people were already seated. Mr. Aizawa was sitting at his desk, in his usual yellow sleeping bag. I sat down in my seat.

Mr. Aizawa glanced around the classroom, as Iida closed the door. "As you know, today is the start of midterms." Mr. Aizawa started. "We will begin with training. You will all be assigned a partner to work with this week, as we work through mid-terms." Ochako watched as He stood up, still wearing his big, fluffy sleeping bag.

He grabbed a piece of paper that listed everyone's names. It stated who they would be partners with. He walked to the board. Writing people's names side by side to their partners. He started with Iida, and mineta. Then, Mina, and kirishima. Tsu and Tokoyami. Denki and jiro. Ojiro, and Koda. Shoji, and sato. Sero, and Hagakure. Todoroki, and momo. Deku, and Aoyama. And lastly. Ochako, and bakugou.

Ochako watched as Mr. Aizawa wrote her, and bakugous names on the board. "WHAT?!" They both shouted in unison. "What now?" Mr. Aizawa stated. Turning his back around to face the class. "Me and bakugou are paired together?!" Ochako shouted across the classroom. "That would be correct." Mr. Aizawa stated, before turning back to the board.

"Alright listen up, I'll only be saying this once." Everyone's attention focused to the front of the classroom, to wear Mr. Aizawa was standing. "On the board your sparring partner will be on the board. The goal is for you, and your partner to point out your strengths, and weaknesses. Then spar against one another. You will come up with techniques, strategies and overall mental abilities, to build up your combat. As you will be with the same sparing partner for the sports festival." Mr. Aizawa said before turning his attention back to the class. "Any questions?" His said with his usual mono tone. Glancing around the classroom looking for any hands. After about 20 seconds of scanning the room, he turned his back to the class, before hearing a booming voice. "Will we be sparring with are partners today?" Bakugou asked. "Yes, you will be." Mr. Aizawa stated putting the list of all the classes names back on his desk.

Ochako was getting nervous. Bakugou was her sparring partner?! And for the sports festival?! She had messed up last year, and made a fool out of herself! She lost to him! How could she even face him? Little alone team up with him?! "Oh no." She thought to herself. "This is gonna be bad."

What will bakugou do? Will he be upset that ochako is his sparring partner? And be a big jerk the whole time? Or will he end up being helpful, and they both win the sports festival together? Stay tuned to see what happenes~

Hi!! Tysm for reading the first chapter of my first fan-fiction "a fools return"

I hope you enjoy this chapter!~✨ let me know what you think so far!! Have a good day!!

Ps: comment what you think of this story so far! <3