Chapter 3: Sparring

Chapter 3: Sparring

I was still sitting at my desk in class 2-A shocked at what I was hearing. THE BAKUGOU KATUSKI was going to me my SPARING PARTNER- I was freaking out. I have no idea what to do. I'm honestly scared to spar against him. We had a pretty bad battle last time we fought at the last sports festival in first year. I didn't know what to think of him after that. He was the only person who fought at me like an equal. And didn't hold back towards me like Iida, deku, and tsu. He gave his all towards me when we fought. And that was something I admired about him. But I was still concerned with the fact that he had a raging temper. He has some serious anger issues. I chucked out loud to myself. Not realizing bakugou was standing right in front of me. "THE FUCK YOU LAUGHING AT PINK CHEEKS?!" I stopped giggling, looking up as my face went white. He. Was. Standing. Right. In. front. Of. Me. "Uhh.. nothing." I stated looking down at my desk. "Alright class, please walk to the training fields to start sparring with your partner." Mr. Aizawa said.

A few minutes later we were at the training fields. Me and bakugou stood on opposite sides of the field. "Alright class listen up." Mr. Aizawa shouted. Everyone's attention fixated on him. "First off I want everyone to spar against your partner. First one out of bounds has to listen to their partner list off their strengths and weaknesses."

Everyone was in awe of how seemingly simple that sounded. "Any questions?" Mr. Aizawa asked snuggling his yellow sleeping bag on the ground. "NO!"
Bakugou shouted grabbing my hand, dragging me over to the battle field. "HEY! Slow down!" I screeched feeling his calloused hands around my wrist. His grasp on me was really tight. It was starting to actually hurt! "Tsk." Ugh why does he always "Tsk" like seriously?! He's so annoying!!

We finally made our way over to our training area. It was the farthest away from all the other teams. "Shall we get started? Round face?" Bakugou snarled.
"Yes you angry Pomeranian!"
Bakugou stared intently at her before full force charging towards her. Ochako had predicted that he would do this. She countered his attack with a backflip. Bakugou grabbed ochakos leg mid-air sending her plummeting into the hard ground. He tried to strike her in the stomach, but she grabbed his legs while she was on her knees. Pulling him down, she was punched flush in the face. "OW! Ugh you idiot!" She jumped on top of his body rolling him onto his stomach, grasping both of his wrists behind his back. "YOU BASTARD!" He was about free himself when ochako tackled him into a bear hug. It took him a second to try to free himself when he realized they were floating. Ochako had a serious grasp on his wrists. His arms were still behind his back with her hugging his torso keeping his arms behind his back.

The next thing he knew he knead her in the face. "OW" her nose started bleeding, her hands let go of his, pinching her nose instead. Bakugou was getting excited to be the fuck out of this girl.

Since they were both still floating only a few inches away from each other, he was ready to pounce. "READY TO DIE PINK CHEEKS?!" He said while grasping around her neck.

She started checking on the blood from her nose draining down her throat. His grap was getting tighter. He started cackling, while she was loosing her balance.

"DIE YOU BASTARD! YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME!!" Ochako was loosing consensus.

"HMMM" she was pleading for air. They kept floating up, up, up. Higher and higher. Ochako was full on choaking to death.

ILL BEAT YOUR SORRY ASS AGAIN PINK CHE-" ochako cut him off kicking him in the groin. "AHHH YOU BASTARD IM GONNA KILL-"

They were falling at a rapid pace. He was still holding her neck. He grabbed her by the shoulders. She went limp. "OH SHIT!" Bakugou screamed.

Ochako was unconscious. They were falling so fast. He had to save her sorry ass. He cradled her in his arms like a fucking baby. Once they were about 50 feet from the ground, he made a massive exploration and braced their landing.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Bakugou yelled he put one hand on ochakos torso, using the other to create explosions. They landed on the ground with a huge *THUD*

Bakugou had ochako wrapped up in his arms the whole time. Her blood was everywhere. Her face was literally all red. She had streaks of it in her hair. Bakugou was in terrified. He was exhausted.

Will ochako and bakugou be okay? Will they get along?

Comment what you think so far!! Thanks for reading! <3 🍓✨