Gay people problems

YOOOO MCC WAS SO GOOD!!
Also I bought some plaid pants and they were really cute but they don't fucking fit which makes me sad.

TW: homophobia, violence, swearing

---

A week has passed since Dream and George put their beds next to each other. Their friendship has grown immensely. They talked every day and would call each other at night and talk until one of them fell asleep. The flirting that came from Dream was more often and George would get more red every time. George didn't necessarily admit to himself that he had feelings for Dream, he just simply took it as being embarrassed. Yeah, definitely that.

He was walking to school with a small smile on his face. He was happy today because one, he got to see all his friends, and two, he hasn't been attacked by Technoblade in a while. He walked through the school gates with confidence in his walk. Today was one of those days where you wore your favorite outfit and no one can stop you from having a great day. He wore black and white plaid pants with a chain hanging from the belt loops and a black longsleeved turtleneck and black Doc Martens. He even put the little pride pin he's wanted to put on his backpack for forever.

George walked up to his group of friends that were chatting their mouths off. He greeted them with a smile and they greeted him back.

"Damn George you look hot today." Dream complimented. George blushed and looked down at his shoes.

"Thanks," George mumbled. Thankfully the bell rang and George was able to walk off to class without having the embarrassment of continuing that conversation. He walked into his first-period class and sat down at his seat by the window. A few more students trickled into the classroom and the class finally started. There was a substitute today so they could do anything they wanted to. George still had some homework to catch up on so he started doing that.

He was brought out of his thoughts by a hand slamming down on his table. He flinched and looked up to see a dude from the basketball team.

Tw starts here

"What's that pin on your backpack?" He questioned.

"It's a pride pin?"

"Oh so you're one of those f*gs? That's disgusting."

George's eyes widened, "What?"

"You heard me," He turned to the rest of the class and yelled, "Hey guys, guess what? Georgie here is a fucking f*ggot!"

The class gasped and some people turned to George with a disgusted look on their face, and some turned to the basketball player with a disgusted look. George looked towards the teacher who was sleeping at the desk. He rolled his eyes and turned back to the basketball kid,

"So what if I'm gay? What's the problem with that?"

"That's disgusting. Being gay is wrong. Even the bible says so."

George scoffed, "Actually the bible doesn't say that. The dumbass translators translated it wrong, it says that pedophilia is wrong. So next time you come up to me and say that the bible says I'm wrong and should go to hell, make sure it's factually correct." George gave him the fakest smile, grabbed his backpack, and walked out of the classroom. He started walking to the bathroom where he planned to sit there until the period was over, but was roughly pulled back by his backpack and slammed into the wall. He looked up with a panicked face, his breath picking up until he saw it was the basketball kid.

Should've seen that coming.

He looked at him in annoyance, "What do you want."

He pushed him more into the wall, "You embarrassed me in front of the whole class, you bitch."