{𝕃𝔼𝕄𝕆ℕ} Melone x Fem! Reader

♡Period sex, tiddy worship, dirty talk.

♡Post Melone 😩👌

🍈🍈🍈

   After impatiently waiting for hours and bothering his colleagues with constant questions of where you were, Melone plopped down on the couch and accepted the fact that you wouldn't get back to the hideout so soon.

Since you had to go on a mission with no one other than ice man himself, no one knew exactly when you would return. But the one who was the most worried about it had to be the lilac haired man. The relationship between you both was kind of confusing, you stuck together for most of the time and joked around, but you always ignored his attempts at flirting with you. At first, it was more of a desperate movement, you were the only girl in the group and everyone could agree that you looked stunning. But time passed and Melone begun to know you more, to see how well you performed in missions, how smart you were and how your humor matched his own. It only increased his feelings towards you, and he couldn't remember the last time he felt genuinely attracted by someone and not just for carnal reasons. But you both got along pretty well, actually surprisingly well, and he couldn't wait until your return.

As soon as he heard the door clicking open, he stood up like a puppy waiting for its owner and ran towards you. Bumping against Ghiaccio in the process, he heard him curse but paid no mind to it, embracing you tightly instead.

"(Y/n)! What took you so long?" He whined against your neck, making you squirm in discomfort.

"You never know how long a mission is gonna t-take..." His hug was getting way too constricting, and with a few taps on his back, you signaled for him to let go of you.

"Well, at least you're finally back! Man, I was so bored... Wanna hang out?"

"Thanks, Melone... But I am very, very tired right now... Maybe later." You smiled apologetically, watching his face go from an excited grin to a pout.

"What? But you just got back home... I was so eager to see you!"

"Yeah, and I'm sorry for that... But all I want to do is collapse on my bed for a couple of hours."

You walked past him and headed to your room. The male just stared at you and groaned loudly, he understood that you needed some rest, but he thought it was still a bit unfair. Illuso and Formaggio, who watched it all from the kitchen, wheezed at his disappointment. Rolling his eyes playfully, Melone approached them.

"I can't believe this... I was so excited to see her!" He complained, grabbing a random soda can from the fridge.

"I guess you ain't getting pussy tonight." Illuso chuckled.

"Yeah. Who knows, maybe the reason why (y/n) is tired is because Ghiaccio did her good during that 'mission'!" Formaggio joined, elbowing the brunette.

"Pfft. Ghiaccio? Really?" Melone chugged on his drink and sat on top of the counter. "He's too much of a brat for that."

"You have a point." His friend laughed.

Soon the trio decided to pass the time with a videogame console they found under their capo's desk the other day, reuniting in the room Formaggio and Melone shared while they set up everything.

"Hm... Crap. Hey Melone, can you go get the other controler?" Illuso asked while he looked through the devices.

"Where is it?"

"I don't know."

"Well, then how do you expect me to get it?"

"Go ask Pesci, he joined our game last week..."