{𝕃𝔼𝕄𝕆ℕ} Prosciutto x Fem! Reader x Risotto

♡BOI this chapter... This one is KINKY AF- 😳

♡Yeah, it's a threesome, so if you're not comfortable with this, I don't really reccommend it for you.

♡*Inhales* contains dirty talking, slapping, double penetration (anal and vaginal), fingering (anal and vaginal), gagging, creampie, a small bit of man x man action, degrading, sub/dom relationship, breath play, mentions of death at some point (not angst), yet it has some sweet aftercare. ☺️

🖤🖤🖤

  A shocked gasp forced its way out of your lips, back slamming against the cold wall. Your wrists were immediately pinned to your sides, (e/c) eyes fixated on the dark blue ones above you. Prosciutto couldn't wait any longer, after you teased him the entire day, he was going to get what he wanted.

"Take off my pants, (y/n). Right now." He breathed out, pullling your hands to his belt frantically.

"Anything for you, sir." You smirked, slowly undoing his belt and unzipping the smooth fabric right after, where you caught a glimpse of his designer underwear. C'mon, it's Prosciutto we're talking about.

   Now, when exactly did this start... Quite recently, to be honest. A few weeks ago, Pro and you were just teammates, nothing more. Yeah, the tension between you two was massive, but it took you a while to gather enough courage to do something about it. Ever since the first time you both made out, these little encounters became regular. You were always around when he needed some stess relief, and if you wanted to release some pent up frustration, you could always give him a call. It was a simple, uncommitted relationship focused on your own pleasures and that was it. Well, maybe if you begged hard enough, the blonde would even take you out on a 'date' of some sort. But basically, it was as superficial as it seemed.

   You gently traced the outline of his erection, pulling down his boxers just below his tip. Pressing your thumb agasinst the slit, you watched him hiss and yank down the undergarment himself. His dick bounced in the air, desperate for attention, so you quickly got to work.

   As soon as you kneeled down, he slapped his shaft across your face, rubbing the head of his cock on the corner of your lip with a subtle smile. You took him into your hand and wrapped your tongue around his girth, choking a little when he shoved himself inside your mouth. He tenderly brushed some hair out of your face, looking down at your flustered expression in awe. A long, husky groan erupted from his throat, making your wetness grow between your legs. Pressing your thighs together, you let him fuck your face as he pleased, waiting for his turn to 'give you some love' too.

"God... Fucking damnit." He gasped, squeezing your face flush against his v-line, throbbing cock making you gag helplessly.

   He simply held you there, forcing you to feel his twitching body and the rough texture of his shaved abdomen. Prosciutto took a few deep breaths, chuckling at your sloppy mouth around him.

"C'mon, let me take care of you, beautiful."

   He pulled himself out of your throat and kneeled down in front of you, pushing your legs apart. You helped him remove your (pants, skirt, etc.) and underwear, glistening folds fully exposed. The man licked his lips and smashed his mouth onto you, tasting your cunt as if it was the best meal of his fucking life. You moaned out loud, fingers tangling in the small, messy man buns on the back of his head, pulling on the strands just a little. He growled quietly, nibbling on your clit as gently as he could. You called out his name softly, hips lifting to meet his chin... Almost immediately, he pushed you back down roughly, making it clear that he was the one to do the work.