{𝕃𝔼𝕄𝕆ℕ} Ghiaccio x Fem! Reader

1-800-J0J0 here you go hun 😩

♡Contains dirty talk, ass spanking, degrading, brat taming, deep throating, hair pulling... All that good stuff *fuckboy face*

♡Questioning my life decisions rn 🤔

❄❄❄

   As you would probably expect, Ghiaccio was quite the possessive boyfriend. Seeing other people looking at you in a 'certain way' made his blood boil, and it didn't help when you both were in a team full of pent up men, and some of them were dangerously charismatic or would love to annoy the guts out of your man. Which meant you were constantly receiving shameless flirts, and of course, turning down all of their suggestive offers. No matter how many times you told Ghiaccio that you loved him, or that no one would ever take you away from him, his temper was anything but stable. It's not as if he didn't trust you, but he was deeply insecure. The guys from the group could be very persistent and some of them sounded like they have never seen a female before (I'm looking at you, Melone). That was indeed a problem, but at least when you caressed his silky, blue hair he'd calm down a bit. Until he got really stressed at something small again and you had to find other ways to make him relax.

   So far the biggest 'threats' were Melone, Formaggio and Illuso. He wasn't sure if they were genuinely interested in you or if they just liked to piss him off. Probably both. At least the other dudes were much more respectful, which relieved Ghiaccio immensely. But everytime he caught them talking to you, touching you, or simply glancing at you, he needed to remind himself that killing his teammates would bring him serious issues in the future. He just wished he could keep you out of this, out of the hungry eyes circling you, out of the malicious intentions of other men... For that reason, he made sure to spoil you and to always ask if you were okay, or if the rest of the gang was making you uncomfortable. Honestly... You grew accustomed to it. Ghiaccio was everything you needed, and no cheap fuckboys could convince you otherwise.

   But... You couldn't say teasing him wasn't fun. Since Ghiaccio was extremely easy to anger, you took that opportunity to play with him a little. His reactions were priceless, and every now and then he'd remind you of your place under the bedsheets. Of course, you later reassured him that you were just fooling around, but until then you had to enjoy his furious screeches and desperate gestures while your legs weren't sore.

   And look! Now was the perfect time for that! With the troublesome trio, plus your boyfriend, sitting on the couch as a loud movie played on the TV, you had the perfect chance to cause some good old controversy. All you needed was a revealing outfit and an excuse to interrupt their fun. While you adjusted your cleveage in a near mirror, you smirked at your own evil plan. Ghiaccio would be so fucking mad, but it was gonna be worth it. What his friends thought... You couldn't care less. You weren't doing this for them after all. After grabbing some cold beers from the fridge, you 'innocently' waltzed into the living room, well aware of the four pairs of eyes glued to your exposed skin.

"Hey big boys, I brought some beer." You smiled softly, handing a can to each of the men.

   When you were about to give one to Ghiaccio, he grabbed your wrist and silently asked what the hell you were doing. You shrugged in response, sitting down between Formaggio and him.

"Thanks, (n/n)." Cheese man said.

"You're always so thoughtful..." The man with lilac hair added, giving you a charming grin.