{𝕃𝔼𝕄𝕆ℕ} Young Joseph Joestar x Fem! Reader

♡There you go, fellow sinner 1-800-J0J0 😳😳😳

♡This one has some parts of fluff! As for the smut, contains a bit of exhibitionism, orgasm denial, lingerie, and it's pretty sweet for the most part.

☀️☀️☀️

   Your slumber was rudely interrupted by the door slamming open and a very familiar voice singing, more like screaming, 'happy birthday to you'. Groggily sitting up and letting your eyes adjust to the lights, you finally realized who it was.

"Oh, if it isn't the birthday of the second most beautiful living creature on this planet!" Joseph beamed, squeezing your cheeks.

"Second? Who's the first then?"

"Me, of course."

   You playfully rolled your eyes at him and hugged him close, taking a deep inhale of his 'special occasion cologne'.

"(Y/n), honey, I'm gonna make today the most amazing day of your life! Go get dressed up and I'll tell you the details!" He yanked the blankets away from you, making you whine at the cold air.

   You had no idea what to expect. Joseph was normally unpredictable, especially with surprises like this. You were a bit shocked that he even remembered your birthday, but now that you think about it, Caesar probably told him.

   Yeah... Dating Joseph was pretty chaotic on its own, this man always knew how to catch you off guard. He was attentious, he had good intentions, but he could also be a goddamn tease. You were victims of his pranks many times in the past, and whenever he flirted with you, which was not subtle in the slightest, you just couldn't take it seriously. You were positive that he was just joking around, and well... A guy like that was probably desired by many already. You told yourself that he was no good, and that you wouldn't fall for his charms, but here you were. Getting ready in front of him for your special day together.

"Where are we going today?" You yawned, fishing some random, yet pretty clothes from the wardrobe.

"I ain't telling you!"

"Can you give me a hint...?"

"Nope."

   You turned around to face him and switched your gaze from his eyes, to the clothes on your hand, and then back towards him. He blinked in confusion but then smirked slyly, leaning against the doorframe.

"What are you waiting for, baby? I don't mind watching you.~"

"Jojo, get out." You tried to sound firm, but by how flushed your face was, it didn't really work.

"Hm? C'monnn! We are already dating and everything, what's so wrong about this?"

"I know you, Joseph. If I get dressed in front of you, you'll probably end up twisting this into 'something else'. And I just woke up."

"Well... So what?"

   You decided not to reply, taking the clothes to the bathroom while you heard your boyfriend groan in frustration.

"Aw baby, why are you always so meannn? We're no strangers to love!"

"Huh-"

"You know the rules. And so do I." He lifted your chin and played with your morning hair. "A full commitments what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy."