{𝔸ℕ𝔾𝕊𝕋} Yandere! Abbacchio x Gn! Reader

♡Warnings: Abusive relationship, blood, swear words, mentions of choking, brief mention of alcohol, biting, manipulation, sharp objects.

♡Please, if you're sensitive to the warnings above, don't read! I don't encourage toxic behavior in any way.

🥀🥀🥀

"Bucciarati, I don't know... When we started dating, I thought it wouldn't be that bad! Sometimes he... Scares me..."

   Your capo bit his lip nervously. This wasn't the first time you complained to him regarding certain actions of your boyfriend. Bruno was the most trustworthy person you knew and since he was close to your lover, you figured he was the only one who could help. Abbacchio wasn't good with words, and his self control was ridiculous. So when things got out of hand and you needed a break from your lovesick and paranoid partner, you trotted towards the capo's office.

"(Y/n), listen. I told you, Abbacchio is complicated. He's doing his best to do things right, and you know... There's his alcohol problem..."

"What do you expect me to do? I have had enough! If only you knew how he can get when he's mad... What you and the others see is not even the tip of the iceberg..."

"Are you sure...? Maybe he was simply-"

"For fucks sake!" You yelled, pinching the bridge of your nose anxiously. "Ugh. Sorry, capo... But you have to stop defending him!"

"I..." Bruno knew you were right. He didn't fully doubt you, he just didn't want to believe that one of his most loyal men could have such a crooked behavior. "I sincerely apologize... I understand how confused you must be feeling right now..."

   His hands fell onto your shoulders, squeezing as firmly as he could considering how shaky his fingers were. Dark eyebrows furrowing in bewilderment, he faintly shook his head and his expression was replaced with a hurt smile.

"Now, I'm telling you this because I care about you... And please believe me, I won't tell anyone about this conversation."

"What do you mean?"

"I know. You're new to this, aren't you? All this 'love' business..." You nodded. "Yes, that's alright. You are smart, and I'm sure you will have no issues to adapt to Abbacchio's way of doing things. But I reccommend you stop lying about him to me. This is not good for you."

"Bruno, w-what? Are you saying you don't believe me...?"

"I believe in what's plausible, (y/n)! And you're not being realistic..."

"What the fu- what do you mean by that?! Do you want me show you? My ass is still bleeding from what he did to me! And you're telling me to 'adapt to Abbacchio's way of doing things'?!"

"Shh, now, now, no need to stress yourself over this... I'm sure you'll be fine! Do you have any idea of how much he loves you? He talks about you all day! He is always worrying about y-"

   *Smack!*

"Fuck, I- I just..." You wiped your burning palm on your shirt, as if it would dust away the guilt of slapping your dear capo on the cheek. "Why won't you trust me...? I also used to think Abbacchio was a good guy, why would I try to blame him for something he didn't do...?"

   Breaking down in tears, you pathetically fell to your knees. Immediately flinching as the floor collided with the angry bruises on your behind, you felt more broken than ever. Bucciarati has always been so kind... So understanding... So why would he just ignore the way his subordinate was abusing you? To spare himself from the trouble of losing Moody Blues, to spare himself from having to help you in your healing process? Was it easier this way...? When Abbacchio would shut you up for him and all of you could pretend everything was okay...?