Finally

Stiles POV
I was in school I was already packed to leave because I new that Sam was toning to pick me up from school today. For some reason I know that dean is back it could be a brother thing or that my tattoo is fading away from my skin, I know what you might be thinking. What's happening to it, well..
To be honest I don't know.
Scott and the whole pack have been looking at me weird like I portrayed them and that I'm the bad guy, well in some cases I am, but to be honest I never really told anyone about my life because Scott alway thought he knew everything, he didn't. I have used the thing that my brothers have taught me. For one I haven't always been this good a researching thing but Sam taught me how, dean taught me more... interesting things like and I quote "driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole" ya I know we also both like pie but that's besides the point I use the researching that I learned from Sam to help Scott and I just told him about the rule in my car, but today's the day I'm going home, my real home. Well technically we will just travel around and and rent out motels.
"STILES, STIlES" I was awoken from my trance by coach yelling at me "there's a guy claiming to be dean" I looked at dean and I pole out my phone and took a picture of him "dead or fake death" I ask Dean
"Dead" he says as the class is looking at me very confused. I stand up "you know the family business" he looks at me " there's people here, we can do it out side" "and give you the chance to kill me no way, I need witnesses" "fine we can have cas Brain wash them after" "I'm sorry who are you" coach said will a look on his face that can't be describe " this is my brother Dean" "the dead one" coach replied, "you told everyone that I was really dead, you couldn't have said 'he's missing'" "well sorry that I missed my brother, and I needed to tell someone" "fine just it the tests over with" "tests" the whole class said as dean poled of his shirt "alright I just want to tell the class that was stiles is about to do I'm ok with" "relax it's not like I'm going to kill you..this time, moving on" i walks over to his bag and grabbed two bottles out of my bag I pored one into the other " drink" I said to him after I shuck it up "what is it" Scott asked
"Holy water"
I said no sarcasm in my voice
I went back into my bag and poled out a demon killing knife, hey dean" "ya bud?" I quickly turned around a throw the knife i his chest "what the hell stiles" Sam says as I walk over and pull out the knife "he just drank holy water, you didn't need to do that" Sam said to me angry but more confused of why i stabbed him in front of class "stiles what the hell was that for" coach and dean said at the same time "o I know that I didn't have to dot hat but.... I wanted to and I don't want to pour salt all down him throat so I just stabbed him will the knife and now I have his blood" I said completely dead serious, then I proved salt on it I didn't  burn "soooo" Sam said "he's dean" I said as a walked up to him and hugged him "missed to to buddy" "dean your back" cas said as dean put his shirt back on "hey cas" there was an awkward situation going me and Sam tried to fix the tension "ok we can't do this any more, just kiss already" me and Sam sad at the same time "why do you guys want us to kiss" SPCA's and dean said at the same time slightly blushing "because you two are perfect for eachother also cas could you wipe everyone's memory, but first" me and Sam walked over to them and pushed them together they hugged then as the poled way they looked at eachother in the eyes and kissed "FINALLY"I yelled "I new it" Gabriel said right next to same witch so startled all of us "dean alittle help" I twitch my head to them he wink ( by the time we said FINALLY they had all ready poled out of the kiss) we both pushed Sam and Gabriel kissed.
After that cas wiped everyone's memory even the packs.
And they still don't know to this day that I'm a Winchester.