Chapter 3 - Prison

You spent the next hours with Alchemy. When things got boring, you decided to do sleep. You rested your head on Alchemy's shoulder. He didn't seem to mind.

But you were awoken by a shout. "WAKE UP, SWORDWRATH!" You wake up and looked at the cell doors. There was a Juggerknight standing there.

"Medusa and Marrowkai want you alive." He explained. "Here eat this." The Juggerknight placed a plate on the floor.

"Its for you. Not for him." He said as he pointed at Alchemy. "You better eat it, or else we'll do things the hard way." The Juggerknight put his axe in his hands.

Alchemy shivered as the Juggerknight walked away. You looked at the food. It wasn't much. Just bread and water.

You take the plate and give it to Alchemy. "Here." You said. "As I said, its for you." The Magikill shook his head.

"You heard that Juggerknight. He might hurt both of us if you don't eat it." Alchemy replied. "But I promised." You insisted as you moved it closer.

Alchemy sighed. "Fine, but we'll get equal share, alright?" He asked. "Okie!" You smiled.

You both took a piece of the bread. You both also drank from the water. Alchemy looked relieved. Probably because he hasn't eaten in a while.

After a while, you heard another Juggerknight come in the prison. But he didn't go to your cell.

He went to a cell with a Spearton. Alchemy stood up and walked to the iron bars. You were curious so you did the same.

The Spearton in the cell looked different from the regular Speartons that you see. This one looked crazed.

His helmet had numerous scratches as if he was hitting his head on something. His eyes looked fierce and tired. The Spearton also had a tattered cape.

"Hehe. Nice to see you again." The Juggerknight said. He reached his hand out between the iron bars.

The Spearton reacted by trying to bite his hand. The Juggerknight immediately backed away. "You really are broken aren't you?" He laughed.

The Spearton growled and bared his teeth. The Juggerknight only laughed. "To be honest, I thought a month without food or water would have killed you." He said.

"One last chance." The Juggerknight looked at the enraged Spearton. "Join the Chaos Empire."

You watched as the Spearton only backed away. He moved to a far side of the cage. The Juggerknight nodded.

"I guess its a yes." He said as he opened the door and went inside the cell, axe in hand.

But the Spearton attacked. He attacked like no other Spearton. He went on all fours and started clawing and biting the Juggerknight like a hungry wolf.

But it could not penetrate the armour of the Juggerknight. Soon, the sounds alerted more Juggerknights to come down to the basement.

3 Juggerknights came to help. They repeatedly kept kicking and hitting the Spearton.

Soon, the Spearton got tired. He was too weak from the lack of food. The first Juggerknight smirked.

He grabbed a chain collar and tied it around the Spearton's neck. You were horrified at how they treated him like an animal.

The Juggerknights soon dragged the limp Spearton out of the prison. You went to Alchemy who went back to sitting at a corner.

"Who was that?" You asked. Alchemy sighed. "I think his name is Chariot." He replied.