💦Badboy!Femboy!Erwin X Nerd!Reader • I'll show you.

╭──────────────────✎
│─▗ ▘➤𖥸 What will be in the story
│✦ ╮
│Badboy!Femboy!Erwin
│Highschool AU
│Nerd Reader
│Orgasm delay
│Strapon

│"I'm sorry, but remember what you said today?
I can only cum in 25 seconds because of how
big you are? So you'll have to wait to cum
│Or better yet, let's see how fast you can
cum and how long you can last.
Can you cum faster and last longer than me,
│because I know for a fact I don't cum in 25
│seconds and I can hold my sweet juices in. I can
│ release in just a few minutes. Not seconds. So
│let's see how your little pathetic cock will act.

│Enjoy the oneshot!
╰───────────────────────────💖

│││Enjoy the oneshot!╰───────────────────────────💖

. ˚
* *     ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *
* .  ·
.     *

"Alright everyone! Make sure to get to your next class on time! And homework is due on Friday!"

Attack on Titan high is probably the best school you could ever go to. They have everything here. All sorts of clubs, dances,, college applications, sports, anything you think they would have here, they would. But it's not always sunshine and rainbows when coming here. There's always that small side of negativity at every single school.

Or to be clear,
something that makes the school unique.

For this school, they accept all sorts of students. Students that have disabilities, some with amputated limbs, people in the group LGBTQ+, and many more. But what makes this school stick out the most...

Is that some students don't wear what their gender is supposed to wear.
What I mean is that
boys wear skirts and girls wear shorts.

And we have a specific name for them.
Femboys.

The boys that have the clothing outfits for a "femboy" wear skirts and crop tops. The girls on the others hand wear long shirts, jeans, shorts and wear jackets most of the time.

But when it's class time for physical education, it's a little different. We have assigned class uniforms. We can't exactly wear what we want. Reason being is because most of the boys that are femboys are flirters. And that makes most of the other students here think that all femboys are flirters and just want someone to pound into them. We have to wear the clothing we are assigned because everyone knows if we were given the chance to wear what we want, we would use it for granted.

The flirty femboys and girls, since most of the girls are all flirters and wear regular girl clothes, would wear outfits that would make their boobs pop out and their asses too. Same for the boys. And for the girls that wear men clothing, they would wear shirt that are tight also. Some of the girl that wear men clothing had abs because of how much they work out and their clothing would stick to their shirt making the print of their abs form.