☁️ • Littlespace!Hybrid!Erwin X Caretaker!Reader • Accidents Happen

╭──────────────────✎
╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 What will be in the story
│Fluff Oneshot ☁️
│Littlespace!Hybrid!Erwin X Caretaker!Reader
│P!ssing/Accident
│Ageregression
│Diapers

│  "Erwin baby, it's alright. I'm proud that you │tried to make it this time in your big boy pants."

│Enjoy the oneshot!
╰───────────────────────────🥀

"And that concludes our meeting. Make sure to have everything ready for the next mission Erwin."

"Yes sir.."

It has been a very stressful day for Erwin. He's been doing so much as of this month, it's seriously tiring. He's been getting the cadets trained with Levi, having to make sure everyone in the medic unit is alright, arrange the supplies, sign papers, go to meetings, walking all the back to Commandrr Pixis's office and many more things.

God be wish he could just have an off day...

He doesn't have a single idea of why this month is so stressful and tiring out of all of the other months of the year. It's usually not like this. There's also been more titans that normal which is making everyone get nervous and worried and he has to figure out what's wrongs and it's..it's all just to much!

Erwin looked down at his desk with his ears flattened down then around his desk seeing two large piles of papers and gripped his pants legs feeling the familiar tingling sensation in his head.

  "I-I can't...I-I cawnt...t-turn little right n-now...I-I have paperwork to d-dwo..."
  He told himself trying his best to not let himself slip into little space. He grabbed a piece of paper from the top of one of the piles and started to write, but his hand started to shake a little making his eyes widen.

  He really needed to regress right now...

  He whimpered quickly opening one of the drawers in his desk, grabbed his pacifier and placed it in his mouth and hummed in satisfaction feeling his stress go down a little.

  "I wan' M-Mummy..."
  He whimpered looking at the door as his eyes start to tear up. He wanted his girlfriend to hold him and comfort him telling how much she loves him and how everything is gonna be okay, but he seriously needs to get this work done...

"B-But...I-I wowrk..."
He looked down at the paper on his desk the the two stack of papers and started to think if he should go find his girls from or try to go back into headspace and do his work.

But he was feeling really sick from all of the stress...

He needs to find her...