💦Erwin X Reader • Shush, or you'll get both of us caught.

It was a normal day for everyone.
Everyone was either busy chatting with their friends, training, eating, or even doing some paperwork, getting plans ready for missions, or talking about the titans in the Titan forest.

  But for right now, we're going to be talking about The Commander, Erwin Smith, in his office. At the moment, he is in his office doing paperwork for the higher ups.
Doing paperwork for the higher ups is honestly not a problem for him honestly, it's just there is so much!

The only problem with Erwin is that...

  He's a bit horny...

  Well, not just a bit,
he is horny.

  He knows it's not good to have an erection in his office or better yet, be horny, but he didn't mean to be!

It wasn't his fault that he was honey.
It's just that he kept thinking about her.
He kept thinking about his girlfriend,
(Y/N).
She had the most beautiful (Y/H/C) (Y/H/L)
he has ever seen,
Her (Y/S/C) was so smooth and flawless,
And her eyes...
Oh those big, beautiful (Y/E/C) eyes...
He could stare at them all day long...

"Oh god not again..."

  He whined as he adjusted himself in his chair before placing his hand on his crotch again starting to rub himself down there again wanting the pressure to go away since he was now 2x as horny, but everything he tried would always fail.

Poor baby just couldn't handle being horny without her.

And yes, he has been horny without her, but this time is just more...
intense...

  And him being horny is really getting in the way of him doing all of his paperwork that is for today.
He keeps pressing his hand against himself, whining and whimpering as he palmed himself wanting it to go away already since he really needed to finish this bundle of paperwork, but Everytime he tried, it wouldn't go away.

  "This isn't working..."
  He whined to himself giving a frustrated sigh and pulling his hand away from how growing erection.

There was only one thing to do now..

He needs his girlfriend,
(Y/N).

  The only problem with getting her is that she's in training and he knows how dedicated she is to her training and dedication to the Survey Corps.
She wants to be excellent at killing just like Levi.
And now that he knows that,
he knows she won't back down to training,
but he really needs her...

  "M-Maybe I can just wait for her..-"

  "Wait for who? •-•?"

  "AHH!!
W-Where did you come from?!"

  "Oh Erwin, you should know by now.
I'm
e  v  e  r  y  w  h  e  r  e."

  "...uhhhh...w-what's that supposed to mean..?"

  "Oh nothing, don't worry about it!
So! Who are you looking for?"

  "W-Well...I..I-I need (Y/N).."

  "Oh~? For what exactly~?"