💦Nerd!Innocent!Virgin!Erwin X Goth!Perverted!Black!Reader • Ha! B!tch Boy

╭──────────────────✎
│─▗ ▘➤𖥸 What will be in the story
│✦ ╮
│Nerd!Innocent!Virgin!Erwin
│ Goth!Perverted!Black! Reader
│First time Sex
│✨Two small Bonus Fluff scenes✨

│ "Wait a minute...So you have these gigantic
ass mommy milkers and you mean to tell me
still a virgin? *laughs* Well little bitch
boy, since you never had sex before,
allow me to be your first sex partner."

│Enjoy the oneshot!
╰──────────────────────────🥴

  "Alright class. Can anyone answer
this question on the whiteboard?
No one wants to answer? Alright.
I'll just pick someone from this side.
Ah! (Y/N), can you please answer the
question on the board for
everyone and myself?"

  "Oh uh..3,916.825?"

  "Perfect! Thank you (Y/N).
I wish some of you could
be more like (Y/N)! Dark,
mysterious, a bit scary, but
surprisingly good at math!"

  (Y/N)'s smartness is always appreciated by teachers all around her. She doeksys wnat to make a fuss in the classroom since that's the time she needs to get good grades to get out of here. But baby! When the bell rings, that's where she lets herself, her real self, go out.
When she's out the classroom, she's your usual goth girl. Cursing, flipping people off, drawing some crazy creatures in her book, doing demotic things & anything goth girls do. Plus, she's trying to summon a demon to help her get the answers on her test. Seems like a big consequence for just a small little thing, but hey! She needs to go on!

  Currently, she was in Ms. Rufus' class. math & she actually enjoyed this class because of how nice Ms. Rufus is. She already knows how goth girls act so she doesn't judge her when she does that kind of stuff outside of the classroom, as long as she doesn't disturb the class, she's fine. She lets (Y/N) listen to music, draw in her book & sometimes lets her get on her phone. She didn't have the best phone & she won't lie. She did have an iPhone, but it'a currently just an iPhone 11. It was still in good condition so she didn't really care as long as she could do stuff.

  The bell finally rung which signaled everyone to go to lunch or to their next block, thankfully for her, it's lunch. She's desperately wanting a slice of pizza now. Grabbing all of her stuff, she left the class after saying her goodbyes to her favorite teacher and walked out, but once she walked out of the room, she smirked before placing her backpack down, opened it up, grabbed a case, opened it and smirked having her fake fangs she always puts on before class in the black case with stickers on it.

  "Finally..I can be my damn self instead of being a perfect girl like that bitch Historia.."
She grumbled as she walked to the bathroom. Spitting inside, she stood by a mirror opening her mouth & placed a peppermint in her mouth even know she knew fully well that it's going to ruin her tastebuds for her pizza later on at lunch today. Shaking her head a little, she smirked before opening her mouth once more to make sure the fake sharp teeth were in the right place. Once she walks finished, she grabbed her eye liner, wiped away the old eyeliner & placed a fresh coat of eyeliner on.

  "All done! Damn, if I'm looking this hot in the beginning of the year, I'd date myself~"
Her backpack started to move as she placed what needs back in her bag, put it in & started to walk to the cafeteria. (Y/N) has her confidence. Being a goth, you have to be confidence or you'll be what's called "a social reject" & that's something this girl does not want to be called or associated with. Black girls aren't rejects. No, they put them in their places since that's what a bad bitch does.