☁️MPreg!Omega!Erwin X Alpha!Black!Reader • Part 2 • My world is now complete.

╭──────────────────✎
│▗ ▘➤𖥸 What will be in the story
│✦ ╮
│ The continuation of the oneshot "Omega!│Erwin X Alpha!Black!Reader"
│ Mpreg!Omega!Erwin
│Birth scene

│ "I have everything I have ever wanted. The
only thing I have ever wanted since I know that I'm an Alpha female was..Friends, you, and now our precious pup...Everything is now
perfect."

│First Mpreg one shot! I am so excited to write │this! I hope you like it! Enjoy the oneshot!
╰───────────────────────────🥀

  "Erwin, I don't think you should go on this next expedition...Maybe you should let me and Hange handle this one.."

  "What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine!"

  "Erwin...Your 9 months pregnant...You could literally have your pup at any minute."

  "Yes, but Hange told me I can still walk around. And I'll be on top of Ryder as we're going on the mission, so I won't even have to walk!"

  "*sigh* Erwin, did you even talk this over with (Y/N) about you going?"

"..."

"Erwin."

  "I uh...may have forgotten...uh..hehe..?"

  "Erwin are you serious?! You know you were suppers to talk to her about letting you go! You're not trying to disobey her are you?"

  "W-What?! No! Of course not! I-I just forgot since I've been working a lot..."

  "Well, you need to talk to her."

  "Levi, I'll be fine. I'll have you, Mike, Hange, and (Y/N) with me incase anything happens! I'll also have the cadets so I'll be perfectly fine!

  "Fine Erwin..If you really want to go, I won't stop you."

  9 months pregnant can take a real tow on your body, but he doesn't give two shits as you can see.
He's finally pregnant with his mate's child and he couldn't be any happier. Now he finally has a child of his own he can play with!

  "Alright sweetheart, I think that's enough until tomorrow. Let's go and see Mommy."
He gave a smile rubbing his swollen belly before groaning a bit standing up from his chair, pushed his chair back in and started walking towards where (Y/N) usually is.

  He opened the door to the outside of the base and gave a smile seeing (Y/N) was doing pull-ups on the pull up bar while having a white tank top on and black shorts.

  "Mommy!"

  Turning her head while at the top of the bar, she saw Erwin, pushed herself down, grabbed her towel and started to wipe her face and her arms while walking over to Erwin giving him a smile.

  "How are you doing baby?"
She asked walking over or him. Erwin was about to talk but stopped seeing (Y/N) had kneeled down towards his round belly and started to rub it.

  "Hey! I'm the one carrying them!"

  "*laugh* I'm just joking with you Erwin."
She stood up from kneeling down giving Erwin a peck on his lips and kept cleaning herself off.