.two.

Jazilyns's POV
I heard the sound of unlocked doors, that's must be ashton and his band mates.

Seconds later, i heard the noise of boys voices everywhere, they're all must be so attractive. I'm so freaking nervous.

Minutes later i heard a weird voices from my tummy, i headed to downstairs and ashton was working on something in kitchen, and all of his band mates are sitting in front of the television with their hysterical laugh.

I say "hello". Suddenly they're looking at my face with confused expression, "what?" I said, "are you jazilyns irwin?" One of them asks me, and i thought he was Michael. "Yes, and thenn?" I ask with the weirdest face ever, "your brother wasn't lying though, you're hot!" One of them answers, and again i thought he was Michael, I feel my cheeks are burning red, and i change my eyes direction to the others and back to the guy I had converstation with.

"And what's your name?" I ask the pinky dunky funky reds haired guy, "hello Jazilyns Irwin, im Michael Gordon Clifford, actually i hate my middle name so much" he said, i just laugh and feel that all of their eyes just stared at me, i stopped laughing and ask the others, "and youu?" I ask the cutie pie blonde guy, "I'm Luke Hemmings, i love warm hugs of penguins" he said, "yeah they're cute overloads" i said.

I ask the last one, "and i thought you were Calum Hood right?" "Yeah, are you my fan? because, you're just know my name, from all of this dorks" he said giggling, "yeah i am" i answer with a little laugh.

"What's up sis?" Ashton voice came out, "nothing, we're just get to know each others name" i said, "oh okay" he said, with 5 plates of McChicken Burger place on his hands.

They're all started to eats while i going to take a 5 can of coke, i backed to living room with my hands full of coke's.

I started to eats with them and started to talk to them much better.

"So, are we gonna play 20 questions game?" Luke ask, "it'll be fun" i said.

Okay we started with You, Jaz." Luke said. "Who's your complete name?" "Jazilyns Fletcher Irwin" -- "do you have a boyfriend?" "No" -- "what's your age?" "17" -- "who's you think you should have to get to know better in this band?" "I don't know..., maybe, Calum, because I'm his faboulus fan" i said with little smirk on my face.

Later, i saw that Ashton face was dropped after i answer the forth question, suddenly he left. "What's wrong with him?" Calum ask, "I don't know, but he told me today and 2 days ago that i can't be more close to y'all, I don't really know what the reasons why" i say with sadness voice.
---------------------------------------------------
Poor Jazilyns :(
I ship Jazilyns & Calum so bad ;(
Hope they're can be cute couple soon <3