.nine.

(Photos of Taron's friend is up there)

Jazilyns's POV
He's taking me to the place named "Mexico Bar Night".

"Taron, should we get to this place?" I said. "Of couse, if not, why did i took you here" he laughed.

I drag out of the car and headed to the bar, I'm not scared to go to the bar, I'm just scared if Taron doing something on me.

"Hey man" Taron said to one of his friends, "Hey dude, how are you?" He reply, "good, ahh, this is my friend, Jazilyns" he introduced me, "hi" i said to him nervously, "you're such a great buddy, thank you for bring her to me" he said to Taron with smirk.

WHAT!? Did he just said "thank you for bring her to me??" I can't do this, I'm too scared.

"Jaz, i need to go outside for a while, I'll be back soon" Taron said to me. "Taron, what is going on? Why did your friend say thank you for bought me here??, tell me!" I yelled and wanted to cry, "mm.. Nothing, he's just drunk a lil bit, do not listen to him" he said, but I can't, I can't trust him.

I ran outside and try to get a cab, but I can't, there's too dark because it's already midnight.

Suddenly 3 people comes and grab me hard, they grab my wrists and pull me hard, they brought me back to the bar, and threw me to a room.

There's no one else here.

"Why do you try to go away from here?, i already paid you so expensive, don't go anywhere again honey" i don't know who is he.
He's Taron friend.

"Who are you! I don't even know you!! Get away from me!" I yelled.
I search my phone and dialed Ashton number.
"You don't have to try to call anyone, no one can safe you" he said.
Ashton please answer my call. Please.
And then he took his clothes off, and climb up to where i sat.
Is he going to rape me?

And then Ashton answer my call,
"Hello Jaz, where are you? It's already.."
I interrupt him. "Ashton please help me!!" I yelled, "at Mexico.." I don't even finished my words, my phone been threw by Taron's friends.

And all i know was everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------
What is going to happen to Jazilyns??
I'll update tomorrw!
Please vote & comments please please please!
I need your opinion of my story xD
Thanks for who keep reading this story! Love ya!
XD